Associate Base and Bonus 2011 in I-Banking

Dear all,

I would appreciate if you can share the associate bonus range (ie. minimum to maximum) for your bank and what the base salary is currently for a 1st - 3rd year associate.

There are several forum topics here with associate bonus in the title, but no one has submitted any actual information.

Your help is much appreciated.

Cartwright:
You've posted this thread 3 times in the last 3 weeks. People replied. Stop.
Thank you for expressing your feelings.

The question was not answered so far and probably because the timing was too early. It is fair to ask a second time and my intention is not to ask a third time.

I assumed that if someone sees a thread he is allowed just to skip it, thus, I am not sure how it can annoy someone so much that he feels the need answering it in a way you did. But still my apologies if it upset you so much since that was not my intention.

Best Response

Cartwright is right. People are getting annoyed (me included) because they're waiting on real numbers from people, just like you. However, it doesn't help to force the issue. It's clear to me that: 1) people are not willing to share or 2) there are not enough associates on this board to help. Many banks of disclosed in the last few weeks (with Barclays coming in sometime in the next week) and no one has stepped up.

I think you mentioned that you wanted to see current comps so you can gauge where you'll be in the next few weeks. I'd take a look at the Wall Street Comps website from last year and extrapolate from there. Either way, it sounds like you're close to finding out your number.

Laudantium sit ut perferendis exercitationem non. Qui in doloribus ut est deleniti nostrum. Animi ab ipsa aut ea in nihil quisquam.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (87) $260
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
kanon's picture
kanon
dosk17's picture
dosk17
Linda Abraham's picture
Linda Abraham
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”