BAML Study Abroad Superday--12/9/11

soccrkid8's picture

Hey guys,

I just participated in the study abroad superday for BAML this past Friday. HR said that we would hear back from them by this upcoming Friday about the decision. However, I've heard that BBs often let you know the day of. Has anyone heard back yet? Also, when should I be concerned that I did not get an offer and might be on the waitlist/rejected? Thanks!

Comments (9)

Dec 11, 2011

bump

Dec 11, 2011

if you don't here back by tomorrow then you're probably on the waitslist, by Tuesday probably no offer.

Dec 12, 2011

Caveat: accelerated recruiting does in fact operate on a different timetable than standard recruiting. Spring superdays are exactly as everyone has mentioned. If they want you, you'll typically get a call within hours or by the next day. If you're waitlisted, it can be as little as a week until someone drops out or a month.

In accelerated or superday processes, however, it can legitimately go for a week before anyone hears back, be it acceptance, waitlist, or rejection.

Dec 13, 2011

Any updates?

Dec 13, 2011

A Posse--Thanks for the input!
No updates on my end, think we might hear back tomorrow or Wed at the latest... GL

Dec 13, 2011

I still have yet to hear anything back. Because it is group specific , deliberations must be taking a bit long...
Anyone else hear anything?

Dec 13, 2011

Still haven't heard anything...

Dec 14, 2011

Dec 14, 2011
Comment