Jesus. This shit literally happens once a month in Europe.
13 dead, many more injured. Seems like the genie has been let out of the bottle and now terrorists realize how easy and cheap it is to cause mass casualties. I wonder how many of these have to happen before you see a massive backlash.
I'd imagine it's simply a matter of time before the US has to endure this shit.
Anonymous Monkey, Upload Your Resume - Land a Job
Wall Street Oasis Notifications
Please tell us a little bit more about yourself to send you the most relevant notifications
Popular Content See all
- Attached to the bottom of this post, you will find the Wall Street Oasis Investment Banking Resume Template for undergraduate students, used by the WSO paid service and thousands of candidates to successfully land a job in investment banking.
For those of you looking to make sure your CV...+92 by WallStreetOasis.com in IB
- That's right. It's summer time.
Although doing deals and pounding out diligence is sweet, the Hamptons are sweeter.
How can we save time to get out of the office faster?
Putting together a list of best practices and techniques (applicable to junior PE & banking...+62 by pe-b1tch-hehe in IB
- I wanted to know where banks were in relation to each other, but alas I couldn't find a map that showed them all.
So, I made this fucking disaster:
Let me know if you want anything added.
ALSO: These locations are a "rough" estimate, don't use this shit to find...+53 by Undercover meme in IB
- Just what the title says.
Just the dumbest/meanest/most unprofessional thing you've gotten from an interviewer.
To start off, I had a friend butcher a technical and get asked if he won a Special Olympics medal during a EB interview of his. +42 by Undercover meme in JOB
- Any creative subtle solutions on dealing with a cocky intern who likes to re-iterate everything you say and talk over you?+38 by Chimp scampi in OFF
- Posts like these are a dime a dozen, but I need to tell my story so that the next kid can take inspiration if they ever stumble onto this post. This is a long post, but I promise it's worth it.
Was born and raised in Australia to immigrant, lower-class parents. We...+35 by notbad4aquant in SCSS
- Easy, non-controversial question.
I am expecting a clearcut winner to emerge.
Let the recommendations fly.+24 by HeadsetWorking in OFF
- Would love to rock some this summer. Also any recommendations or guidelines in regards to the ankle hair? Trimmed?
Can I Wear Fancy Shoes as an Intern on Wall Street?
As a rule - you should be conservative when selecting your shoes as an intern. Even if junior analysts are wearing...+21 by NewYorkBoi in FASH
Upcoming EventsSee all
- Jul02Webinar: Real Estate Private Equity - Industry Overview -- 9:00pm ET, 7/2/189:00 to 10:00 EDT Online
- Jul03Podcast: It’s all about getting equity -- Howard Lindzon -- 7/3/1812:00 to 1:00 EDT Online
- Jul09Webinar: IB Summer Recruiting 101 -- 9pm ET, 7/9/189:00 to 10:00 EDT Online
- Jul10Podcast: Lay out the options -- Fabrice Ginda -- 7/10/1812:00 to 1:00 EDT Online
- Jul11Financial Modeling Boot Camp -- New York City, 7/11-7/138:00 to 5:00 EDT New York, NY