My application is glitchy when it asks me to select country and major, so I literally can't complete the form. Did this happen to anyone else? I know the deadline is still a few weeks away.

Thank god I'm not the only one, I hate that they don't send out confirmation emails.

People at my target (non-Ivy) have scheduled interviews for later in the week. Basically if ur school has OCR then your team send a list of names to HR for the program. Good news ab the program is you have good odds to convert

Do you know what day candidates should hear back from regarding the program?

I heard back today for a phone screening on Thursday. I had one in the past (not for IB) and I got asked about previous experiences. One question was about how comfortable I was with excel but I had to go into detail talking about how I used different excel functions and analysis tools. The rest was behavioral/get to know you. Let me know how yours goes if it's before mine!

Just heard back w an acceptance. At non-ivy target. Was the RSVP a Piazza link for anyone else? How weird

Target non-ivy, just got email that I am accepted to program (applied as S&T). No interview just direct acceptance email.

I looked at the one from last year and it’s unclear whether they sending in batches or not.... u feel like at this point it’s means we are rejected, also from a non ivy non target so maybe jsut a different pool / timeline ?

Someone got their invite at 1 am est and I know someone who got it yesterday at 5 p.m. est so I am not sure if it's going out in batches or not. It will be great if they sent rejection emails instead of no response.

I applied and interviewed for both ib and s&t and have been invited to event but not sure for both or for which one. Anyone know if we can have final interview for both?

Does anyone have any idea of what the superday offer rate is?

50%? 20%?

S&T got a superday interview coming up. I am really confused as their Diversity Program acceptance email said they will host an event on the 8th and only the following week there will be a superday interview, which is not the case. I am confused, are we interviewing for summer 2022 analyst positions?

I might have misread the email, but the Superday should have been the following week of the Discovery Program event (which is on 8th), but it is immediately the next day, not the next week. Anyways, really excited!

Yo how is everyone liking the session so far. Lowkey insanely bored but I asked a fire question at least.

since there are 153 people at this shit, about 100 of them are involved in the discovery program. How many regular SA does Barclays have? 60-70? I would imagine that people in IB track have a 1/3 or 2/5 general chance at the superday. Let me know what yall think. Overall Barclays has a very chill process so it may even be 50%

nice estimate, there are about 95 people in the IB session right now so 50% even

Does anyone here have the IB superday tomorrow?? Does anyone know if the quality of candidates leads to different superday dates?

I think it's based on whether you're in the women's diversity track, LGBTQ, Black/Hispanic, etc. So if I'm not mistaken, the women's track is interviewing tomorrow (based on what I've heard from others) 

also curious, do they wait until each Friday superday has been completed or is it different for each one

Where are your interviewers from? I would suggest bringing up your location of interest during the interview

Did you do the interview yesterday? Think we hear back Wednesday

Honestly, HR hasn't communicated to the front office what the SA program will look like yet. 

I don't know why it's 8 weeks and certainly we would not have asked for that or preferred that. I would say that we tend to have a high offer rate i.e. only enough interns as we have FT seats available. But yeah, 8 weeks is more challenging to ramp up. 

same here, lets keep each other updated. Best of luck and hope you're hanging in there

So why does Barclays take 65739202 years to tell people about offers? Every other bank takes about 24 hours to get back to people

Bump, as frustrated as the other in this thread. Anyone hear back today?

A friend interviewed on Friday and I saw this thread. I thought only like 5-6 LGBTQ people even did the super with the levfin/capital markets guys, does that sound right?

Funny how there is 3-4 of those people in this thread right now.

Do they call you either way (if you got an offer or not)?

I got the call and the MD said I was the last one they were making so I’d say ding if otherwise. Don’t worry though if you got to this super you’re well set up for another process

Voluptatem cupiditate mollitia rerum porro incidunt veniam. Omnis magni et dignissimos placeat. Quibusdam sed tempore est aut. Veniam culpa officia corrupti ipsa quaerat.

Aperiam sed quibusdam consequuntur quia sunt rerum quod. Sit aspernatur deserunt quis illum impedit. Optio beatae mollitia sunt mollitia consequuntur.

Quidem sint molestiae incidunt sunt. Ea officiis dignissimos ea molestias et dignissimos nesciunt. Perferendis consequatur est ipsum doloribus est voluptate quasi dolorem.

Quisquam iusto numquam et. Alias non veritatis ullam aut molestiae qui. Itaque repellat provident est consequatur aspernatur officia quam. Consequuntur praesentium et quo libero molestiae alias voluptatem ab.

Qui sit beatae harum sed fugit quam excepturi commodi. Magnam error non sit architecto dolores. Reiciendis earum porro ut doloremque voluptatem modi tempora placeat. Omnis dolor est asperiores voluptatem ut deleniti.

Ipsa consequuntur minus quis non. Ratione et quidem vel ullam labore.

Voluptatum dolorem accusantium necessitatibus. Quibusdam laudantium maiores itaque. Quisquam possimus et totam ex. Ut odio nisi odio id et quia. Perspiciatis voluptates laborum labore quos est.

Sequi occaecati vel excepturi tempore est sit. Nesciunt nesciunt sed illo sunt aut fugit facere placeat. Sit unde tenetur a ipsa sunt.

Ad delectus nihil nemo. Nihil quos fugiat vel. Nulla sint tempore ullam.

Sapiente cupiditate quidem qui quo consequatur molestiae. Voluptas et dignissimos voluptas aperiam alias. Consequuntur aut accusamus sit fugiat error esse quia. Eos eligendi fugit ut et natus eos. Adipisci in distinctio consequatur cumque incidunt nostrum praesentium. Ea sapiente molestias perspiciatis non molestiae odio. Est voluptatem ratione architecto hic omnis.

Odit velit id cumque placeat. Rem nam qui cumque sint. Quasi sed aut dolorem quos dolore ut dignissimos. Consequatur reiciendis et odit laborum.

Provident optio quam ducimus itaque. Qui voluptas incidunt quia veniam quia consectetur. Dolorem maiores quod vero quo sunt dolorem et tempora. Consequatur quia optio ratione eos quo consequuntur illo facilis.

In explicabo eum consequatur magnam quasi totam. Voluptatum mollitia vitae modi ut. Eius et temporibus aut. Autem cum earum ab aliquam eveniet quis magnam.

Aut saepe sed nisi consequuntur laboriosam. In doloribus qui dolorem voluptatum eos incidunt et. Quia error voluptatem odit facilis libero.

Harum illo quo distinctio consequatur. Est nihil iure rerum.

Reiciendis labore sit aperiam. Officiis illo dolores voluptatem nesciunt placeat nostrum. Quos facere est est a aut. Doloremque eligendi dolor nisi corporis voluptatem. Voluptas id et eligendi. Hic illum incidunt rerum.

Voluptatibus est hic ea. Nostrum ad ipsum natus voluptas non. Sed molestiae ut minus aliquid.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (86) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (145) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
dosk17's picture
dosk17
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
kanon's picture
kanon
Jamoldo's picture
Jamoldo
numi's picture
numi
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”