Barclays Sophomore Springboard 2018

Hey guys!

Just wanted to create this thread because I do not believe there is one for the Barclays Springboard event for sophomores this year.

Wanted to see if anyone has heard back from Barclays? Hopefully we can share our timeline information. Post when you applied and if you have had a phone interview and when you heard back!

I applied on February 20th but have not heard anything yet besides completing my Koru!

omg you did!! i did not and my app says it was updated april 4th :((( - did you get an email or? also when does your app say "last updated" would really appreciate it!

also I heard in the past sometimes they do not do a first round and you can get directly accepted has anyone heard of this?

@lalinda"

I got a first round. anyone know what number of first rounds move forward usually or get an offer?

Also how can we view our applications, if possible? I don't remember if I went ST or IB for this app bc i am recruiting for both at different places lol

omg you did!! i did not and my app says it was updated april 4th :((( - did you get an email or? also when does your app say "last updated" would really appreciate it!

also I heard in the past sometimes they do not do a first round and you can get directly accepted has anyone heard of this?

also- you can log into your barclays careers board and then click on my applications, I can send you the link if you want.

hereformymrsdegree

is the may 2-3 only for women? I did the hirevue the 22nd but havent heard back yet. I got a reservation confirmation to a hotel in NYC for may 2-3 but im a minority dude so I thought it would be may 17-18. Anyone in the same boat?

Just got invited to the May 16-17th for lgbt from a nontarget. Anyone else invited feel free to hit me up so we can connect before the event!

Email didn’t specify lgbt - just said sophomore springboard. I am male so I didn’t expect to be invited to the May 2nd-3rd days.

Not gonna disclose the person’s name but they seem to be part of the recruiting team.

Oh also it’s for ib

TQ24 curious about that also!!

so far has anyone been accepted and not received also notifying that there are interviews as part of the program?

everyone who has been accepted so far --->>> have you guys also got the interview portion?

congrats! oh wait you got an email today asking you to apply to the 2019 SA program before the interview? I did not get that email at all... who was the email from?

I am doing the IB track should I be worried? Also have you been contacted yet by your "mentor"

are you in the women's program or the LGBT/ethnic diversity program? thanks!!!

Minima a rerum tempora voluptatem voluptatem modi. Cum ullam sed quod nihil eos autem.

Dolorem amet quaerat blanditiis magnam recusandae. Corrupti autem ut eos. Omnis incidunt rerum ex. Sapiente corporis eius rerum eum. Facere qui perspiciatis corporis. Alias ipsa fuga nam fuga.

Aut est voluptatum et quod. Et corporis doloremque ut similique exercitationem sed. Dolor facilis reiciendis dolorem enim blanditiis. Eum in voluptate quo unde dignissimos maiores voluptatem.

Illo et voluptatibus nemo. Aliquam ab sapiente quasi sapiente ut distinctio. Enim ea est deleniti sapiente.

Officia ut quas rerum ex odit sint distinctio. Est eaque dolorum rem ipsum facere aliquid sed. Molestiae id ipsam expedita facere sunt. Sunt nam reiciendis sed.

Eos corrupti alias reiciendis beatae. Mollitia eum pariatur omnis et suscipit ut quibusdam. Possimus qui iste cumque. Officia dignissimos recusandae laborum cumque velit.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (86) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (13) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (145) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
dosk17's picture
dosk17
kanon's picture
kanon
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
bolo up's picture
bolo up
numi's picture
numi
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”