Barclays Springboard 2020

eggoslogo's picture

Haven't seen a thread yet for this, but wanted to get one going since things should start to pick up later this month with the process depending on where everyone is located (target, non, etc). Applied the day of the deadline and now the waiting begins haha

Comments (19)

Feb 12, 2020

By what day did the email say we should hear back? Cant find it...

Feb 12, 2020

And do you know if the process includes a hirevue/ assessment? Or is it a phone interview

Feb 12, 2020

I just got the generic confirmation email from "resourcing team" saying they received my application. No timelines officially yet that I am aware of. The process will depend on your school, so targets will have on campus, some may have Koru/Hirevue etc. Depends on how Barclays views your school from what I understand.

Array

• Prospect in HF - Other
Feb 12, 2020

What's a "resourcing team"? Is that your school's banking recruiting team?

Feb 13, 2020

does anyone know when should we expect to hear back?

• Prospect in IB - Gen
Feb 14, 2020

Not heard back

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Feb 14, 2020

Someone I know got a phone screen today.

Feb 14, 2020

Thanks for the update, are they target, semi, non? Also if you know which day women/diver

Array

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Feb 15, 2020

Non-target and a woman.

Feb 16, 2020

I also got a phone interview... non-target male.

• Intern in IB-M&A
Feb 15, 2020

Last year formal invites went out in early March, on campus interviews (straight to springboard if passed) were mid-late feb at schools that got OCR

Not sure what timelines were like for people that had to do HireVues

Most Helpful
Feb 16, 2020

for those of you who've already had the phone interview, was it mostly behavioural, anything technical?

• Prospect in Other
Feb 24, 2020

i'm at a semi target, did my phone screens last week, interviewer said i should expect to hear back in the next few days. but that recruiting team was strictly my school alums so idk for you guys. anyone else who heard back and got the invitations?

Feb 24, 2020

Had the phone screen today; my interviewer told me we should hear back by early march.

Feb 24, 2020

Target, interviewd today. No clue when to hear back.

Feb 24, 2020
Comment