I'm currently a senior analyst in a top BB investment bank and have a final round interview with a REPE (top 10 according to PERE's list). Would appreciate anybody's thoughts on the below questions:
1. What should my salary expectations for a pre-MBA Associate be (base + bonus)?
2. What is the work life balance in REPE generally? I'm doing 90+ hours a week currently... understand it depends greatly on fund, team, project, etc.
3. In the future, what flexibility is there to move between REPEs?
Any advice would be much appreciated! Thank you.
Private Equity Interview Course
- 2,447 questions across 203 private equity funds. Crowdsourced from over 500,000 mem.
- 9 Detailed LBO Modeling Tests and 15+ hours of video solutions.
- Trusted by over 1,000 aspiring private equity professionals just like you.