A close friend was recently offered employments for a senior research analyst, a research associate at , and a Google associate position for Business Operations and Strategy. Salaries + compensations are pretty much the same across all three companies (except pays around $5000 higher annually compared to the and Google). As a result, she's having hard time deciding which one to go to. Anybody have any good recommendation?
Popular Content See all
- Post MBA IB associates, how did you know you could handle the life?+64IBby incomingmba2342
- What makes you happy?+47OFFby .................
- What’s The Weirdest Brag That You’ve Heard?+37OFFby ThatNonTargetGuy
- How to hedge a call option+30HFby Analyst 1 in IB - Gen
- How to deal with a narc at work?+24IBby Intern in IB - Gen
- London vs New York IB +23IBby leander1798
- How screwed are IB associates if they're laid off?+20IBby Teddy1999
- No PE in my PA+20PEby earthwalker7
- "Good investment thesis/argument" - where can one find these?+18PEby bb_monkey2018
- Need a Different Car+17OFFby Htownrr
Leaderboard See all