I know nearly all banks have support groups for lgbtq employees but what is it really like to be a gay/lesbian banker on the street? Is it better to be in closet or people don't really care. How does your identity affect your networking with clients/colleagues?
Popular Content See all
- Dealing with elitism while networking+62IBby Cmdiejdjdjdmwksxkdod
- Jonny Kim is a Navy Seal, Harvard educated doctor, and Astronaut. Who are some other people that have really impressive resumes?+49OFFby Shrek2OnDVD
- BlackRock Puts Climate At The Center Of Its Investment Strategy+47OFFby whitecollarandsuspenders
- AMA: From LevFin Analyst to Tennis Pro+31IBby MaxTennis
- Your thoughts on William Blair & Company? +18IBby Lehman_Bro
- Life decisions...buy-side equity analyst+16HFby Analyst 2 in HF - EquityHedge
- Best Careers to Pursue Today?+15JOBby stedstriker
- Superday Rejection as Soph SA: Can I have another superday next year?+13IBby Intern in IB - Ind
- College Debt+11IBby tsk613
- AMA - Infrastructure PE & IBD+11PEby juststop.
Leaderboard See all