I hold a bachelor degree in International Business with a major in Finance and I am currently employed for one of the leading rating agency working in structured credit(2 years exp.).
Now, since my real interest and passion lies in Trading and Capital Markets I decided to pursue a postgraduate degree in a more quantitative field. My goal is to enter into a trading assistant or Junior trader position for an HF or a bank. I have targeted different schools and the best courses I could find are the following :
- Imperial : Msc Finance/MSc Investment & Wealth Management /MSc Risk Management & Financial Engineering
- LSE : Msc Finance/MSc Finance and Economics/MSc Risk and Finance
- IE : Master In Advanced Finance
- LBS : Master In Finance
- UCL : Computational Finance ( hard to get in since my background )
- CASS : Msc Mathematical Trading and Finance/ MSc in Quantitative Finance
- Oxford : Msc Financial Economics
In your opinion which course would you recommend ? Which course provides the best mix of coding and quantitative skills? Moreover, do you think that an MBA would help to enter into trading or it does not provide enough technical skills?
I would like to thank you in advance for your help and feel free to suggest different courses and ideas, any advice is greatly appreciated !