I was wondering if you guys can add some color to this video interview through hirevue? I haven't done a video interview and I would like to know how you all prepared for it.
If you guys done the video interview through BlackRock-any advice would help!
BlackRock Virtual Cover Letter with HireVue
BlackRock's virtual cover letter is an interview in which you will be asked 2 questions with 5 minutes preparation for each. The questions are typically behavioral/fit based questions.
Sample Virtual Cover Letter Questions
Questions vary depending on the department, but examples include:
- Why did you choose your major and how do you believe it will help you in your professional career?
- Why would you be good for the role?
- Why do you think you're a good fit for BlackRock and why did you decide to apply to your division of preference?
- What has been your favorite course at school and why?
- How would you value the risk of 100 Apple shares?
- What differentiates BlackRock?
You can learn more about HireVue in the video below.
You can learn more about BlackRock in the Wall Street Oasis Company Database.
Read More About BlackRock on WSO
- BlackRock Virtual Cover Letter Hireview
- Asset Management: Portfolio Manager Career Path?
- Blackrock PAG Prestige?
Looking to Break into the Hedge Fund World?
Want to land at an elite hedge fund use our HF Interview Prep Course which includes 814 questions across 165 hedge funds. The WSO Hedge Fund Interview Prep Course has everything you'll ever need to land the most coveted jobs on the buyside.