Hi Anonymous Monkey, upload your resume and land a job
Wall Street Oasis Notifications
Please tell us a little bit more about yourself to send you the most relevant notifications
Popular Content See all
- Attached to the bottom of this post, you will find the Wall Street Oasis Investment Banking Resume Template for undergraduate students, used by the WSO paid service and thousands of candidates to successfully land a job in investment banking.
For those of you looking to make sure your CV...+99 by WallStreetOasis.com in IB
- Is it just me or is it cringeworthy when someone lists experiences such as "Pizza Hut Delivery Guy" on their LinkedIn profile? Or how about that person that has 6 languages on their profile 4 of them being listed down as "Elementary Proficiency". Or those profiles that have...+56 by ColdCaller in OFF
- In light of the “Piper Jaffray: Sweatier Than Ever in 2018” thread ([link](https://www.wallstreetoasis.com/forums/piper-jaffray-sweatier-than-ever-in-2018)), I was inspired to share the biggest professional regret of my career so far, however early in my career that it may be.
Asked to...+44 by NuclearPenguins in OFF
- Attached to the bottom of this post, you will find the Wall Street Oasis private equity resume template for experienced professionals, used by the WSO paid service and thousands of candidates to successfully land a job in private equity.
For those of you with deal or project experience coming...+22 by WallStreetOasis.com in PE
- I am seeing a ton of shit OMs from brokers labeling everything value-add for multifamily. This is nothing new but who is the potential buyer pool for these shit class B & C assets? To my main question, is it realistic to expect rents can be doubled at a property in 18 to 124 months at a 50...+21 by yoruba123 in RE
- Hey guys,
I was wondering what are the worst networking mistakes you have experienced or heard of so far, especially for entry-level candidates? +20 by bankerella27 in IB
- ###What Kind of Background Do You Come From?
What did your parents do? What led you to an investment banking career?+20 by YungBull in OFF
Today I'm going to tell you a little story. No, it's not the "walk me through your resume" story that must have precisely 3-4 jumps, with a positive and negative at each juncture that logically progresses to a career in IB. This is the story of how I was...+18 by aqueductracetrack in SCSS
Upcoming EventsSee all
- Sep24Webinar: BB TMT Associate - Week in the Life -- 9pm ET, 9/24/189:00 to 10:00 EDT Online
- Sep25WSO DC Meet Up: Tue September 25th, 7:30pm, Vapianos7:00 EDT Washington DC, DC
- Sep26Financial Modeling Boot Camp -- New York City, 9/26-9/288:00 to 5:00 EDT New York, NY