Bocconi or ESSEC for MSc in Finance?
I have been admitted into ESSEC and Bocconi for the MSc Finance program and I have to choose between the two. Please help!
These are my opinions regarding the two. Kindly correct me if I am wrong:
1. Better reputation across Europe (excl France) and in London
2. An evenly split 2-year program, not a forced one as ESSEC's. (since I have a 3-year undergrad degree)
1. Only 6-12 month post-study work visa
2. Relatively poor job opportunities in Milan.
1. Paris>Milan for Finance
2. 2-year post-study work visa
1. It is a forced 2-year program since I have a 3-year bachelor's degree.
2. Relatively poor London placements
Factors to consider:
A. I have very less work ex in the field so I prefer the 2-year program for its internship opportunities.
B. I am a Non-EU candidate and I don't know either of the languages. But I intend to start learning them and have a good command over the language by the end of my studies.
C. I wish to work in Europe post-graduation in IBD. Though London would be a plus, I am open to working in Paris, Milan and other big cities.
I would love to hear your opinions!