Hey guys. My internet isn't set up yet here in Paris, so I'm pirating a very spotty signal from one of my neighbors, so I have to be brief. Just thought you'd like to see this if you haven't already:
Wall Street Oasis Notifications
Please tell us a little bit more about yourself to send you the most relevant notifications
Popular Content See all
- Hi Everyone ~ it's been awhile since I've been on here. I've only told one person from WSO about this but many months ago, there was post that I've posted under an unknown user and in the post, I was contemplating of committing suicide. Patrick Curtis was the first to respond...+33 by mswoonc in OFF
- Before you all come at me, i am currently an intern in finance at a BB. So I am one of these people as well. I go to an Ivy and everyone seems to think that the sole route to get rich is via finance and tech. Why is that? Like I am originally from the south and there are a lot of rich people...+31 by John-Smith1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829 in IB
- So this is something that’s been happening for a while now, so I figured I’d address this here. Do NOT send unsolicited linkedin invites without any explanation. The best way to connect on LinkedIn is AFTER you have talked to the person. I do not want to have 500 “aspiring investment...+25 by Justuravgjoe in IB
- Its pretty well known that one of the buzz phrases on this site with reference to high finance is "models and bottles." I am just wondering what experiences you have all had trying to hang out/ be in a relationship with a model. Did you fail or succeed?+23 by quantgrunt in OFF
- Hi guys,
I have a MSc in Quantitative Finance obtained in Italy and have been a Quant Researcher for approx 1 year in the Netherlands for a buy-side boutique. Now I am in Quant Risk modelling in a sell-side major investment bank in Zürich, Switzerland.
Ask me...+20 by DrSnake in IB
- I didn't realize I was stressed... I thought I was just tired till one day I hit the ground in full panic and haven't been the same since. I'm scared its going to happen again. Im young and fit, this shouldn't be happening to me, but it is. I need advice to get through these...+16 by BOBBERT in OFF
- I am currently interning at a bank the summer before my final year of undergrad, and have many peers working internships for the big 4. I have heard stories of them getting paid 30/hr for doing absolutley no work, getting to "work" from home whenever they want, and some even got this...+12 by Tallfinanceguy in IB
- Are the stereotypes/rumors about New York and London IB people doing coke true? If so, is it exaggerated by media or cult movies/books?
Asking for a friend
- Dr. Mike +12 by TriggeredDrBurry in OFF
- Hey, Really need help with finding a room in NY on a budget of around 500 dollars, does any one have any experience or willing to share their apartment?
Maybe someplace around NY will be okay too, like jersey city or edison.+11 by xWallStreet in OFF
- I don't see a lot about real estate development on here and the career paths that you can take as well as the pay offered at each stage. From what I've read the most money can be made in development. Also for those who chose development why did you do so over brokerage/acqusitions? Can...+9 by vans07 in RE
Upcoming EventsSee all
- Jul05WSO Paris Happy Hour: Fri 5 Jul, 8pm @ Bar Des Halles2:00 EDT Paris
- Jul10Financial Modeling Boot Camp -- New York City, 7/10-7/128:00 to 5:00 EDT Online
- Jul15Free SC/PS videos on "GMAT PILL" mobile app (2 days only)!(All day) Online
- Jul17WSO Toronto Meetup: Wed July 17th, 7:30pm, Joey Eaton Center7:30 EDT Toronto, ON