Hi Anonymous Monkey, upload your resume and land a job
Wall Street Oasis Notifications
Please tell us a little bit more about yourself to send you the most relevant notifications
Popular Content See all
- Takeaway message:
Piper Jaffray (PJC) is a massive sweatshop. Probably one of the worst MMs for work/life balance from what I’ve seen and heard. Imperial Capital is the only other MM bank I’ve heard that is worse, and I guess Lincoln now that somebody died.
Created...+115 by PJC Truther in IB
- Attached to the bottom of this post, you will find the Wall Street Oasis Investment Banking Resume Template for undergraduate students, used by the WSO paid service and thousands of candidates to successfully land a job in investment banking.
For those of you looking to make sure your CV...+99 by WallStreetOasis.com in IB
- What’s the worst candidate you’ve seen get hired for an IB analyst role? For instance, have you ever seen someone with like a 2.5 gpa in kinesiology but had solid connections or something get hired +45 by DrBillBrasky in IB
- Is it just me or is it cringeworthy when someone lists experiences such as "Pizza Hut Delivery Guy" on their LinkedIn profile? Or how about that person that has 6 languages on their profile 4 of them being listed down as "Elementary Proficiency". Or those profiles that have...+40 by ColdCaller in OFF
- Title says it all. There are plenty of discussions on here about the value of luck vs skill, so for you personally, what percentage of your success (or lack thereof) is due to luck and what percentage is due to skill?+31 by ptm24 in OFF
- In light of the “Piper Jaffray: Sweatier Than Ever in 2018” thread ([link](https://www.wallstreetoasis.com/forums/piper-jaffray-sweatier-than-ever-in-2018)), I was inspired to share the biggest professional regret of my career so far, however early in my career that it may be.
I actually...+30 by NuclearPenguins in OFF
- Attached to the bottom of this post, you will find the Wall Street Oasis private equity resume template for experienced professionals, used by the WSO paid service and thousands of candidates to successfully land a job in private equity.
For those of you with deal or project experience coming...+22 by WallStreetOasis.com in PE
- Hey guys, this forum had been invaluable for me in securing a summer analyst position within IB at a BB (MS/GS/JPM) and I wanted to share my story.
Parent's didn't go to college (were missionaries) grew up fairly religious. We lost our home during the crises and...+21 by Na'Daz in SCSS
Upcoming EventsSee all
- Sep20Webinar - Hedge Fund Case: Avis Budget - Too Cheap or Value Trap? -- 7pm ET, 9/20/187:00 to 8:00 EDT Online
- Sep21WSO Meetup Philadelphia6:30 EDT Online
- Sep21WSO NYC Happy Hour: Fri 9/21, 7-10pm, 5th and Mad Bar 7:00 to 10:00 EDT New York, NY
- Sep24Webinar: BB TMT Associate - Week in the Life -- 9pm ET, 9/24/189:00 to 10:00 EDT Online