WSO Elite Modeling Package

• 6 courses to mastery: Excel, Financial Statement, LBO, M&A, Valuation and DCF
  • Elite instructors from top BB investment banks and private equity megafunds
  • Includes Company DB + Video Library Access (1 year)

Comments (48)

Dec 1, 2011 - 10:31pm

i'm no die-hard boxing fan, but recently i have been following Manny Pacquiao and Amir Khan.

Money Never Sleeps? More like Money Never SUCKS amirite?!?!?!?
Dec 1, 2011 - 10:37pm

If you like boxing tune into 710 espn in LA at 10 LA time. Max Kellemen is a boxing badass.

Follow the shit your fellow monkeys say @shitWSOsays

Life is hard, it's even harder when you're stupid - John Wayne

Learn More

300+ video lessons across 6 modeling courses taught by elite practitioners at the top investment banks and private equity funds -- Excel Modeling -- Financial Statement Modeling -- M&A Modeling -- LBO Modeling -- DCF and Valuation Modeling -- ALL INCLUDED + 2 Huge Bonuses.

Learn more
Apr 17, 2021 - 7:20pm

9pm tonight

"If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them." - Bruce Lee

Apr 17, 2021 - 11:22pm

lol oh ok

"If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them." - Bruce Lee

Apr 18, 2021 - 9:43am

thurnis haley

Well I saw the fight this morning and that is the worst boxing match I've ever seen. I guess Jake Paul is better than I thought? I'm not really sure how to interpret what happened.

Yeah that seemed like a pretty weakΒ fight. I don't think Jake Paul is that good, but Ben seemed even worse. Also, I think Ben had more fight in him than that - not sure why they stopped it.

Apr 18, 2021 - 3:04pm

thurnis haley

Bernard Hopkins next?

Jake Paul vs Mayweather.... lets see the lightweight technician dominate...muahahahaha

Apr 18, 2021 - 4:51pm

Oh yeah I forgot about those rumors:

https://www.sportskeeda.com/mma/logan-paul-warning-floyd-mayweather-jak…

I honestly can't believe that Jake Paul would want that fight. Floyd will straight up torment him for 10 rounds. The fact that Floyd has even less knockout power than he did when he was actually boxing would be worse for him because it would drag on.

Mar 28, 2021 - 10:36pm

Not sure. The heavyweight division is at a peak since arguably the 80s with three giant superstars: Fury, Joshua, Wilder and exciting challengers like Usyk. I think the sportΒ ebbs and flows based on the arrivals of superstars with pristine records, big KOs, and captivating personalities and physiques. EG Mayweather, Pacquiao, Tyson. Look at what someone like Mcgregor can do to MMA for example.

Mar 27, 2021 - 6:03pm

Have gotten into a lot during quarantine. Very excited for Canelo v. Saunders in May, and Tyson v. Joshua as well.

Boxing is a great workout too.

Apr 18, 2021 - 9:11am

BigKahunaBanker

Isaiah, how drunk are you right now?

I didn't drink that much yesterdayΒ 

Here is the fight:

Apr 18, 2021 - 11:53am

Damn, and they say white boys canΒ΄t box. But seriously, that was a weak-ass fight, seriously disappointed. All the suckers who paid good money to watch that lame duck show must be grinding their teeth real hard right now.

Apr 22, 2021 - 3:00pm

-

Apr 22, 2021 - 3:52pm

haha that's not me - it's the creator of the postΒ 

May 13, 2021 - 10:38pm

-

Jun 1, 2021 - 4:45pm

Tyron Woodley gonna crush Jake Paul

Jun 2, 2021 - 3:10pm

-

Start Discussion

Total Avg Compensation

June 2021 Investment Banking

• Director/MD (9) $911
  • Vice President (35) $364
  • Associates (204) $233
  • 2nd Year Analyst (115) $151
  • Intern/Summer Associate (97) $145
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (27) $145
  • 1st Year Analyst (420) $131
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (338) $82