I'm currently interning at a BB in Amsterdam (regional coverage) and I'm aiming for a FT offer in London.
However, I've always had an interest in Asia and Japan in particular. Therefore, I was wondering how hard it is for a non-Japanese person to land a FT offer at a BB in Tokyo? As I understood, they strictly hire locals. I do speak some Japanese, but only very limited. Would be highly appreciated if some of you who actually work in Tokyo could give me some tips on how to break in.
Hi Anonymous Monkey, upload your resume and land a job
Relevant Salary & Bonus Data
- Bank of Tokyo M - 1st Year Analyst - Debt Capital Ma
- Bank of Tokyo M - 1st Year Analyst - Generalist
- Bank of Tokyo M - 1st Year Associa - Investment Bank
- Bank of Tokyo M - 1st Year Associa - Structured Prod
- Bank of Tokyo M - 1st Year Associa - Risk Management
- Bank of Tokyo M - Associate Consul - Risk Management