Here's an interesting one.
Just 18 months after being taken private in a, Burger King Worldwide Holdings, one of the world's largest fast-food chains, plans to list its shares on the New York Stock Exchange through a merger with Justice Holdings, an investment company based in London.
Burger King.... will receive about $1.4 billion in cash and continue to own about 71 percent of the company.
1. Yet another cash deal... do you think these will become more common then stock/cash deals?
2. Why are they doing this? Is some of this just for more marketing so people buy their products?
Here's the article: http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2012/04/03/burger-king...
Investment Banking Interview Course
- 7,548 questions across 469 investment banks. Crowdsourced from over 500,000 members.
- Technical, behavioral, networking, case videos, templates. All included.
- Most comprehensive IB interview course in the world.