I need to make a decision within the next 24 hours.
Background: Current senior at a target on the West coast. Just got an exploding offer for a SA position at afor but debating what to do.
Options I'm considering:
- Accept it, work my tail off to get an offer, and stay at school an extra semester after the internship and ideally leverage the offer during full time recruiting again.
- Accept it but continue looking for full time opps (which I've been doing for over 7 months now). I have a few more first round interviews for FT, but coming up next week and the week after.
My biggest issue is trying to decide whether or not to graduate in a few weeks. I can't decide if staying back another semester or even year (if I study abroad Spring semester) will look badly on a MBA school application in the future a few years down the line. Also, if I decide to stay on just another semester, what are my chances of being able to recruit and start as an Analyst in January?
I can't figure out what to do... recruiting has been incredibly tough the last year and I know this offer is a golden opportunity but can't decide whether or not to graduate in a few weeks or hold off another semester or even year...
Insight and suggestions are greatly appreciated!