There have been some other threads about this, but wanted to start up a new one given the recent rate cut. Looking to buy a place around $500K, can pay all cash, but given the recent rate cut and rates <3%, should I be taking on a mortgage to capture some of that sweet sweet leverage?
Popular Content See all
- BlackRock Puts Climate At The Center Of Its Investment Strategy+46OFFby whitecollarandsuspenders
- Jonny Kim is a Navy Seal, Harvard educated doctor, and Astronaut. Who are some other people that have really impressive resumes?+39OFFby Shrek2OnDVD
- Dinged online for being sick+33IBby Prospect in Other
- AMA: From LevFin Analyst to Tennis Pro+32IBby MaxTennis
- Rock Bottom but ain't giving up - Update+32JOBby Bill Ackman
- Life decisions...buy-side equity analyst+16HFby Analyst 2 in HF - EquityHedge
- Superday Rejection as Soph SA: Can I have another superday next year?+13IBby Intern in IB - Ind
- AMA - Consulting interview prep - firm specific questions+13COby anomalymonkey
- AMA - Infrastructure PE & IBD+11PEby juststop.
- base/bonus 1st year analyst at HF+11HFby ciao_oasis
Leaderboard See all