Carlyle Liability Management Group
Can someone shed some light on this group and what exactly they do?
Here's some brief description of the team and role:
"This person should have experience in establishing and managing various leveraged facilities. The Associate will be primarily focused on fund financing."
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining existing leverage facilities
- Working closely with various portfolio managers and other team members within Global Credit to determine specific leverage needs for the business
- Determining optimum leverage solutions, working in coordination with finance providers and legal counsel
- Creating and negotiating term-sheets and credit agreements
- Performing financial analysis and data requests
- Creating marketing presentations
- Working closely with our Portfolio Managers and finance providers to ensure best execution
- Servicing our Credit teams in order to provide optimum leverage solutions