Considering applying for GSB Deferred and/or HBS 2+2 MBA programs, but worried my background is too typical. Would appreciate any thoughts given my background:
* White male UG at Georgetown / USC / UCLA / WashU tier school graduating in May 2020
* 3.95 GPA in Mathematics with minors in humanities
* Activities: strong leadership experience on campus in traditional student clubs and socially-oriented orgs
* Internships: research abroad, trading at BB in NY, and consulting at MBB
* Returning to MBB upon graduation
* 35 ACT think I can score 750+ GMAT
* Comfortable with expected recommenders and generally strong with essays
Long term, interested in moving into entrepreneurship or venture capital / growth equity in the Midwest (where I'm from originally). I think I'll have a solid story to tell for why I am applying and I'm coming from a STEM background, but I'm curious to hear if this application is far too standard for their deferred programs.
What are my chances?