I'm looking to fill up my christmas list with some good books, and I'm looking for suggestions and opinions about books on the following topics:
1) Distressed securities investing (heard a lot about Moyer, any other good ones?)
2) Corporate bankruptcy/restructuring
3) Historical finance/economics, open to anything but mainly interested in pre-1830's
4) Entrepreneurial finance, or owning/running a small business
Open to suggests outside these categories too, thanks.
Investment Banking Interview Course
- 7,548 questions across 469 investment banks. Crowdsourced from over 500,000 members.
- Technical, behavioral, networking, case videos, templates. All included.
- Most comprehensive IB interview course in the world.