Citi Freshman Discovery Diversity Program - May 2020

I know this program appears to be still accepting applications, but does anyone know will there be any changes to the program (postpone, virtual, etc.)?
Also, if anyone hear back from Citi or get accepted, here could be a place to share the news.
Thanks a lot and stay healthy!!!

WSO Elite Modeling Package

• 6 courses to mastery: Excel, Financial Statement, LBO, M&A, Valuation and DCF
  • Elite instructors from top BB investment banks and private equity megafunds
  • Includes Company DB + Video Library Access (1 year)

Comments (51)

Learn More

300+ video lessons across 6 modeling courses taught by elite practitioners at the top investment banks and private equity funds -- Excel Modeling -- Financial Statement Modeling -- M&A Modeling -- LBO Modeling -- DCF and Valuation Modeling -- ALL INCLUDED + 2 Huge Bonuses.

Learn more
Jun 15, 2020 - 2:44pm

I have not heard anything back yet.

Dylan Patel

Jun 19, 2020 - 12:51pm

I was told yesterday that we would find out within the next week and as early as today.

Dylan Patel

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Jun 19, 2020 - 4:35pm

Curious what competition is like for programs like this

For others who applied, are you from targets or non targets and any past finance experience?

For myself, 4.0 non target and no past internships

Jun 22, 2020 - 2:41pm

Received acceptance earlier today. It'll all be online (obviously), and "to ensure you get the most out of this program, we encourage live participation, however, for your convenience the sessions will be recorded"

• Intern in IB-M&A
Jun 22, 2020 - 3:01pm

Just gonna go ahead and assume that no email today means not accepted. Would make sense if they sent rejections and acceptance on same day but not sure

Start Discussion

Total Avg Compensation

July 2021 Investment Banking

• Director/MD (9) $911
  • Vice President (36) $363
  • Associates (209) $232
  • 2nd Year Analyst (120) $152
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (28) $146
  • Intern/Summer Associate (101) $144
  • 1st Year Analyst (444) $133
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (357) $82