I am choosing between offers at Citi IBD and Guggenheim Partners IBD. Which would you choose and why? This is for a summer internship in IBD.
Evaluating Multiple Job Offers
Having to choose between multiple job offers is always a good problem to have. Here are some things to consider to help make a decision between opportunities at Citi in Chicago and Guggenheim in NYC:
- BB (Citi) vs Boutique (Gugg)
- Chicago vs New York City
- Industrials (Citi) vs Tech/Media (Gugg)
- Talk to past SAs at both about their experiences
- Reach out to your network to learn more about both firms
- Consider culture fit
- Greenhill vs Citi vs Guggenheim vs CS for NYC IB SA
- Guggenheim IBD vs Citi IBD
- Guggenheime Partners Investment Banking
Preparing for Investment Banking Interviews?
The WSO investment banking interview course is designed by countless professionals with real world experience, tailored to people aspiring to break into the industry. This guide will help you learn how to answer these questions and many, many more.