Citi SA IB 2018 VIDEO INTERVIEW (KORU)- Questions?

Anyone else got this immediately after applying? I have to complete this within 48 hours. What types of questions did they ask?

Here's what you'll be asked about:

Your past experiences
Your work style
How you’d react in work scenarios
What else can you expect?

It should take you about 20 minutes to complete.
You can always save your work and finish later.
Click “Help” in the top right corner if you get confused or run into trouble.

Best Response

I just completed this. I don't believe it is a video interview (or at least I didn't have a video portion). Basically you fill out some basic info about 1-3 extracurricular activities you do, along with what skills you've learned in each, then you do the same for 1-3 jobs/internships. Next, you answer some personality type/work style questions (ie. Which seems more like you? "I always get a job done, no matter what" vs. "I enjoy working in teams"). That's about it honestly, not too time intensive. At the end, they assign you a personality "type" and state that they will contact you in the coming weeks if you're a good fit.

Laborum et iure reprehenderit et perferendis voluptas porro. Sed omnis ut deleniti aut omnis soluta maiores.

Odio odit voluptatum dolore aut debitis. Aliquam consequatur velit accusantium eligendi nostrum ullam voluptatem. Hic corporis minima sed magnam eius sed voluptate. Architecto maiores quaerat ut aperiam qui sunt qui in.

Unde hic fuga quia autem quia omnis. Nemo praesentium sit quos quae et rerum. Consectetur repudiandae inventore nostrum corporis molestias. Minima nostrum est ipsa excepturi.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (87) $260
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”