BabyBuster I don't know what I'm talking about? Ok if you want to play that game, there were 56 (exact number) junior SAs, and 19 sophomore SAs.

Do you feel like a fuckin retard now? Or do you want me to read you out the names one by one? I have the SA 2010 list (sent from my friend who SA'ed there)

K, you can shut the fuck up now and go back to Jefferies.

ShawnFire:
BabyBuster I don't know what I'm talking about? Ok if you want to play that game, there were 56 (exact number) junior SAs, and 19 sophomore SAs.

Do you feel like a fuckin retard now? Or do you want me to read you out the names one by one? I have the SA 2010 list (sent from my friend who SA'ed there)

K, you can shut the fuck up now and go back to Jefferies.

just cuz this dude tosses out some round numbers everyone's not going to think you are on the inside

Ok...So if what iphoned says is true, they are notifying for rejections, and apparently also notifying over the weekend. I was told I would be contacted in 24-48 hrs, but assumed they meant business days....

ahh , how many kids from penn were there anyway? i didnt see any yesterday (maybe cuz we were at diff floors) but we had around 30 kids in my group......

im assuming u havnet heard back either or know of anyone who heard back except this non target kid

I was told by my interviewer 2nd round interviews are this coming Friday 10/15. Would they really wait until Monday, only 4 days prior, to give word on offers? I am beginning to think any and all offers were given on Friday 10/8 and rejections arent notified.

dvanhoy:
I was told by my interviewer 2nd round interviews are this coming Friday 10/15. Would they really wait until Monday, only 4 days prior, to give word on offers? I am beginning to think any and all offers were given on Friday 10/8 and rejections arent notified.
not really sure wat ur talking about... u have two superday rounds? i only had one and that was the 'final round'

Best Response
synergyfinance:
dvanhoy:
not really sure wat ur talking about... u have two superday rounds? i only had one and that was the 'final round'

I had a phone interview due either to the fact that I'm at a non-target, halfway across the country, or both. I only spoke with one interviewer and he said at the end of the interview that final round would be 10/15 and I would be notified in 24-48 hrs. Maybe they have another superday on 10/15 that I would be invited to if the initial phone interview went well? I am a little confused myself...

Nobis doloribus iste ea dolorem. Velit non blanditiis in. Iure beatae occaecati ut necessitatibus in quam quo. Sapiente saepe necessitatibus vel accusantium perspiciatis eum. Quia explicabo hic autem.

Iusto facilis quisquam nam cum asperiores. Consequatur odio aperiam voluptatem libero nisi incidunt esse. Labore officia sed maiores nisi voluptatum aut praesentium.

Molestiae nam vero omnis a cupiditate iste tempora. Itaque quo vitae officia qui sint debitis. Facilis quia at dignissimos.

Et quaerat et nulla deleniti rerum. Dolorem sint sed natus eligendi laudantium. Eaque tenetur quae id libero fugiat consectetur fuga. Aspernatur reprehenderit laborum laudantium sit nihil voluptates sapiente. Iste dignissimos qui et sapiente.

Maxime atque maiores natus eligendi. Nulla vel consequatur et molestiae voluptas rerum. Vel porro fugiat eaque perspiciatis maiores et exercitationem nisi. Voluptatem est sequi nobis veritatis tempora culpa.

Accusantium perspiciatis exercitationem fugit ex iste amet culpa. Natus velit ratione nihil. Eum voluptatem itaque qui omnis.

Career Advancement Opportunities

March 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. (++) 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (86) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (13) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (202) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (144) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
kanon's picture
kanon
dosk17's picture
dosk17
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
Jamoldo's picture
Jamoldo
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”