Comments (47)

Oct 8, 2010

Im curious too, superset seemed to be full of Wharton kids, do u think they'll take ony ivy leagues

Oct 8, 2010

whats superset?

Oct 8, 2010

That's the first superday. I think I did well but do u know how many they hiring

Oct 8, 2010

when was this "superset" and you still have not heard back? its not a boutique it wont take all wharton/stern trust me

Oct 8, 2010

They had about 60 Junior SAs, about 90% got return offers...and I believe FT class should normally be around 70-80...I suspect they will take 20 more kids

Oct 8, 2010

90%! jesus!

Oct 8, 2010

60 junior SA's?????

That sounds really really low. I don't think you know what you are talking about, at all.

Oct 8, 2010

BabyBuster
I don't know what I'm talking about? Ok if you want to play that game, there were 56 (exact number) junior SAs, and 19 sophomore SAs.

Do you feel like a fuckin retard now? Or do you want me to read you out the names one by one?
I have the SA 2010 list (sent from my friend who SA'ed there)

K, you can shut the fuck up now and go back to Jefferies.

Oct 21, 2010
ShawnFire:

BabyBuster
I don't know what I'm talking about? Ok if you want to play that game, there were 56 (exact number) junior SAs, and 19 sophomore SAs.

Do you feel like a fuckin retard now? Or do you want me to read you out the names one by one?
I have the SA 2010 list (sent from my friend who SA'ed there)

K, you can shut the fuck up now and go back to Jefferies.

just cuz this dude tosses out some round numbers everyone's not going to think you are on the inside

Oct 8, 2010

SHUTDOWN!

i got a vm from hr but i think they already scooted before i could wake up from my nap. fml.

Oct 8, 2010

I had a phone interview due to the fact that I am across the country and from a non-target. I was told I would get word in 24-48 hrs. Anyone heard anything yet?

Oct 9, 2010

There was about 22 people there...Most from Penn, Columbia, Cornell, Emory, NYU, and a couple non targets.

Oct 9, 2010

received word last night - citi is quick

Oct 9, 2010

afalcon you recieved a rejection last night? did you interview for ibanking or capital markets

Oct 9, 2010

ibd offer

Oct 9, 2010

o congrats

Oct 9, 2010

thanks, although if you have not gotten a rejection then you never know so stay tuned. i know they initially told candidates 2-3 business days so you will prob hear early/mid next week.

Oct 9, 2010

This is my first IBD FT interview...Do most/all banks notify you of rejection or offer either way, or if you don't make it through to next round will you just not hear back? Thanks.

Oct 9, 2010

really interested in this as well... was the superday yesterday only for IBD or also other divisions? and only one has heard back so far???

Oct 9, 2010

really interested in this as well... was the superday yesterday only for IBD or also other divisions? and only one has heard back so far???

Oct 9, 2010

No someone I met there was rejected he said today, nontarget kid. I'm afraid they will give all the Penn Wharton kids offers, so many of them.

Oct 9, 2010

Ok...So if what iphoned says is true, they are notifying for rejections, and apparently also notifying over the weekend. I was told I would be contacted in 24-48 hrs, but assumed they meant business days....

Oct 9, 2010

iphoned so this guy had superday yesterday and he got notified of the rejection yesterday or today?? i never heard of ppl getting notified of rejections on a weekend...

Oct 9, 2010

He Said he got rejected yesterday I met him at superday and he's nontarget so that might explain it, I didn't think he was gonna get an offer from talking to him. I had a bb summer and he was at a no name fund.

Oct 9, 2010

ahh , how many kids from penn were there anyway? i didnt see any yesterday (maybe cuz we were at diff floors) but we had around 30 kids in my group......

im assuming u havnet heard back either or know of anyone who heard back except this non target kid

Oct 9, 2010

oh and also, urs was a superset??? meaning u guys have another round of superdays to go through??? for me it was just a 'final round super day'

Oct 9, 2010

any one else get offers yet?

Oct 9, 2010

Not yet, waiting on barcap too.

Oct 10, 2010

waiting is the worst part

Oct 10, 2010

I was told by my interviewer 2nd round interviews are this coming Friday 10/15. Would they really wait until Monday, only 4 days prior, to give word on offers? I am beginning to think any and all offers were given on Friday 10/8 and rejections arent notified.

Oct 10, 2010
dvanhoy:

I was told by my interviewer 2nd round interviews are this coming Friday 10/15. Would they really wait until Monday, only 4 days prior, to give word on offers? I am beginning to think any and all offers were given on Friday 10/8 and rejections arent notified.

not really sure wat ur talking about... u have two superday rounds? i only had one and that was the 'final round'

Oct 10, 2010
synergyfinance:
dvanhoy:

not really sure wat ur talking about... u have two superday rounds? i only had one and that was the 'final round'

I had a phone interview due either to the fact that I'm at a non-target, halfway across the country, or both. I only spoke with one interviewer and he said at the end of the interview that final round would be 10/15 and I would be notified in 24-48 hrs. Maybe they have another superday on 10/15 that I would be invited to if the initial phone interview went well? I am a little confused myself...

Oct 10, 2010

Curious, how many interviews were in the Superday? Any unique questions?

Oct 10, 2010

they have another superday on the 15 & 22

Oct 10, 2010

how many rounds of interviews are there during the super day ?

was it a mix between technicals and behaviorals?

Oct 11, 2010

4 rounds....both tech and fit....

Guess tomorrow is the golden day...We will either get a response or nothing meaning we are on hold or declined

Oct 11, 2010

guys hr depts might have the day off for columbus day so dont get discouraged

Oct 11, 2010

(initial) citi offers from 10/8 are out

Oct 11, 2010

were all the offers given out on friday or this morning?

Oct 11, 2010

bump

Oct 13, 2010

any word on how many offers went out?

Oct 13, 2010

did anyone get the offer?

Oct 13, 2010

do any of you know about barcap offers, out yet?

Oct 13, 2010

got an offer from citi same day as superday last friday. had barcap last friday as well. no word. anybody?

Oct 13, 2010
Comment
Oct 19, 2010
Oct 20, 2010