CNN Exposed

https://nypost.com/2021/04/13/cnns-charlie-cheste…

Pretty damning evidence if you ask me. I don't care where you fall on the spectrum, CNN blatantly lied to the public. There are more sources out there than the NY Post and I suggest everyone who has some smart ass comment to watch the videos first, then post your shitty takes.

Liberals will not be able to spin this one... Also, preparing for debumped thread in 3..2...

Most Helpful

CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, OAN... all of them do the same shit. Fox News even testified that no reasonable human being would believe Tucker Carlson’s words to be anything but entertainment. All major news networks spew propaganda to weak-minded viewers. 

What is the point of this anyway? Did “the liberals” deceitfully steal the election or did CNN brainwash the masses into rightfully voting Biden into office? Which one will it be today? 

True, but CNN/NBC/Others have created the narrative that they are the legitimate news sources and right leaning networks are conspiracy theorists. Perception is reality and I think that is the general perception. 

Point being: “they all do it” is all well and good as well as true....but it is not seen that way. 

And? Fox Nees anchors cry about “fake news” on other networks on a daily basis to their own viewers. Each network and major news source spins this narrative to their target audience.

Duh. Of course they do this. So does Fox, NYT, OAN, MSNBC, etc. All of them do this to the exact same levels as CNN or even more. This should not be coming as a surprise to you. Honestly this thread should be de-bumped because this is like the most obvious shit ever and doesn't really merit a detailed discussion. Just the way she goes. Also you act like because someone is liberal (like me) that I'd just rush to CNN's defense. I definitely won't--I agree that this is bad. But lets see you say the same stuff about Fox as well. Keep it fair. Expecting fair unbiased media is like expecting to win the lottery.

Dayman?

OP - you're completely and utterly missing the point.

Today, our world is not driven by an ideological debate regarding who's right vs. who's wrong, or democrats being right and republicans being wrong, etc. Stop paying attention to this.

Our world is being driven by half-truths and misinformation that propagate a lot of ideas that are all over the map. People are polarized, and extreme fissures and factions have formed in our population. And it's impossible to separate fact from fiction.

Narratives like this CNN article are a great example why it's so hard for us to do anything right these days whereas China are making coordinated moves to improve the state of their nation.

Your CNN link and commentary demonstrates that you - like everyone else - are being spoonfed information that is being delivered to you.

So my message to you is this...who cares? Who cares who's right and who's wrong? The real issue is that our country is so confused by this information and lack of a unified message that we can't function as a democracy and advance agendas that will help our collective interests. The last thing we need is another dumbass foaming at the mouth about democrats being wrong, how they're not perfect, etc. So next time, instead of reposting your bullshit, why don't you stop and think what it means in the context of everything else you're learning about the world and stop wasting our time until you have something meaningful to say.

This is why we need a constitutional monarchy to keep things in check

If anyone is confused about which partisan outlet is closer to the truth, I’d suggest you go read the old Twitter feed of DJT or watch a press conference and determine for yourself if he was a deranged unqualified wanna be autocrat (CNN) or the infallible second coming of Abraham Lincoln (Fox).

I rest my case. 

"I don't know how to explain to you that you should care about other people."

What's the point of arguing which biased and often untruthful network is "more correct" or  "less wrong" when the alternative of just saying F it to both is better for your quality of information?

I’m a fun guy. Obviously I love the game of basketball. I mean there’s more questions you have to ask me in order for me to tell you about myself. I'm not just gonna give you a whole spill... I mean, I don't even know where you're sitting at

Have a good friend who is a special operations communications sergeant and he pointed out that all of the major news networks are propaganda. Doesn’t matter on the political bend. He put it this way ‘they have an agenda and it is in no way yours.’ Hell, CNN was caught paying a left wing activist on the Capitol riot. I’m sure fox has similar things going on as well. When any event happens focus on anything that appears to be fact. The ‘debate’ is entertaining but try to get both sides and make your personal views from that. The fact that CNN focused on making Biden appear more youthful is very sad. The fact that some people bought into it is pathetic. However, it shows they have zero interest in people forming their own opinion. Guarantee that fox does the same. One thing that is certain is that they are both succeeding in keeping people divided. Generally, folks on the right tend to notice this easier than the left.

Only two sources I trust, Glenn Beck and singing woodland creatures.

Ehmerica

CNN was caught paying a left wing activist on the Capitol riot. I'm sure fox has similar things going on as well. 

This isn't a controversial thing. All the major news networks pay for videos of riots or other major events. If not, we wouldn't be able to see what happened inside. I believe the Capitol activist sold his footage to multiple networks.

Part of the record ratings was the 2020 election as well. Liberal outlets got huge ratings by mocking Trump's fall and whatever conservative outlet made the craziest claims about millions of dead people voting got a ratings boost.

icm9823

At least FOX's lies advance civil liberties; CNN and other radical left outlets advance ideologies that quite literally take away peoples' rights and freedoms

Like the Big Lie that was aiding overturning a fair and free election? How does that advance civil liberties?

"I don't know how to explain to you that you should care about other people."

Not needed as it was blatant, same for NYT, NPR, MSNBC, virtually all corporate media. Anyone who listens to them does not deserve to be listened to. Just mocked.

Never discuss with idiots, first they drag you at their level, then they beat you with experience.

I think this is important and should be spread as far as possible.

When people rebuttal and say "Fox does the same thing," I'd question who the viewers of each news network are. Outside of Tuker (who is blatantly an opinion piece, not even trying to be legitimate news) the only people who watch Fox are Rush Limbaugh level boomers. Literally no one who is young and able to be influenced. All the young conservative people I know looking for unbiased news generally watch Tim Pool.

Who watches CNN? Well, think about every single person at any Airport in the US. Think about any high school or college kid who is easily persuaded and thinks CNN is the unbiased source it used to be. Your average person isn't as smart as the people on here and tends to assume that CNN is unbiased relative to Fox and MSNBC. In reality, it is probably worse. Yes, we see it to be obvious. But someone who is constantly fed CNN nearly daily in public places is going to make the assumption that it is the most trusted news, because why else would it be playing everywhere on default?

Omnis omnis ratione et qui aut iure voluptas quaerat. Numquam debitis porro voluptas consectetur. Laboriosam cumque quia omnis et impedit.

Occaecati maiores eos vel quia illum quia est qui. Omnis dignissimos quisquam dolorem. Optio eum et vitae quisquam eos omnis. Sit nam dolor et nam.

Minima cupiditate quia dignissimos molestias. Eum et minima sint veritatis dolorem. Omnis qui vel corporis qui quam laudantium velit.

Aut consequatur eum odit est veniam velit voluptatem. Voluptas qui consequuntur et aut provident. Aut asperiores et et voluptatem modi ea suscipit.

Harum earum placeat debitis expedita aspernatur. Ducimus fugiat sint sit ipsam labore. Quis corporis dolorum aperiam laborum quis. Sit voluptas doloremque quam. Provident dolore est autem ut. Corrupti rerum alias nisi. Voluptates nam ea ipsam voluptatem sapiente neque autem.

Omnis eum dolor atque labore quas. Reprehenderit facilis dolor et quo omnis. Eos sequi dolorum reiciendis nemo fuga dignissimos. Deserunt ipsam perferendis sapiente fugiat. At sunt velit ut possimus itaque. Quae tempora eum unde quos.

Illo pariatur neque assumenda voluptates. Et est odio beatae nihil. Voluptatem aspernatur labore consequatur iste veniam tempore dolorem eum.

Et accusantium quo molestias ex deleniti. Est enim nihil voluptatibus autem cupiditate. Ut aliquam cupiditate dicta et voluptas nihil. Minus ullam mollitia necessitatibus repellat cupiditate pariatur. Aspernatur aliquid quia quis natus. Voluptate culpa hic doloremque adipisci unde rerum repellendus rerum.

Molestiae mollitia non est. Quia iste sit aut. Dolores modi omnis dignissimos numquam magnam rerum. Non est aspernatur voluptate omnis. Voluptatem corporis est et laudantium sequi ipsam maxime voluptatum.

Quod aut natus doloremque odit officiis fugit placeat. Voluptatem ut sunt ex ea voluptatibus hic. Aspernatur accusantium excepturi impedit illum sed ut. Voluptatum modi veniam non libero temporibus voluptatem quia. Autem ab et qui culpa enim dolore.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (87) $260
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
kanon's picture
kanon
dosk17's picture
dosk17
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
Jamoldo's picture
Jamoldo
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”