I know the cold emailing topic has been brought up several times before but I could not find this specific question:
When cold emailing MMs and Boutiques, do you:
- Put cover letter in body of email and attach resume
- Put cover leter in body of email and attached cover letter and resume in one file
- Put a small introduction in email and attach cover letter and resume in one file
Advantages of putting it in body is people won't have to open an attachment to see it. Disadvantages would be they see a long email and put it in the "i'll read it later" folder.
Thanks in advance
Find Your Mentor
- Increase your chance of landing a job by matching with one of our 200+ mentors.
- Our mentors are top employees at the most selective firms.
- Proven process with over 1,100 clients over 10 years.