I am from Information Technology background. Post my EMBA, I like to get into MBB groups or Silicon Valley tech companies.
My Employer will not issue Time sponsorship letter for absence from work in alternate Fridays for EMBA classes in Wharton/Booth/Kellogg/MIT. Being said, Columbia Business School seems to have EMBA classes on Saturdays alone as one of their options for which no time sponsorship letter is required from Employer.
Could you please let me know the below to take a real quick decision as time runs-out for 2019 application deadlines in these schools ?
- Is it worth applying to Columbia when compared to Wharton/Booth/Kellogg/MIT in terms of getting visibility by the MBB & Silicon corporates post studies and also in terms of curriculum, networking & professors ?
- Can I wait for one more year & apply in 2020 for Wharton with a hope that I could convince my Employer for Time Sponsorship Letter as Wharton often matched/compared with Harvard & Stanford.
- If not EMBA, can I try for weekend MBA in Booth/Kellogg in 2019 ? Is it worth than EMBA in terms of Networking opportunities where in EMBA you could interact with top executives/peers in the class ?
Please help & guide me ASAP!!!
Financial Modeling Course
- Get An Edge For Your Interviews & Finance Career
- The Best (and Most Affordable) Financial Modeling Self-study Courses.
- WSO Members receive a 15% discount