Upcoming MBB interview. Curious where I can find case interview examples to study. The only ones I've seen are on MBB websites. I would like to start practicing with a friend to adequately prepare. Does anyone have some insight?
Wall Street Oasis Notifications
Please tell us a little bit more about yourself to send you the most relevant notifications
Popular Content See all
- I'll start. Mine is more or less James Franco, but backwards. Woah, genius. I know. It took me a while to come up with this one.+57 by famejranc in OFF
You HAVE to stop that annoying pop up on the lower left of screen. I know it's intention is to sell more premium items, but this is an abomination. I'm sure there was time/money spent on developing that, but it needs to go.
It can't have value more than...+43 by accountingbyday in WSO
- Is this the new age of pussyfying men? I thought most of the commercial was laughable. They even included a TYT clip in it...lol.+38 by Tony Montana in OFF
- I'm currently a first year MBA student at a top finance MBA program (Booth, Wharton, CBS, etc.) and was unsuccessful during the recruiting season and did not land a summer associate internship. My goal is to break into IB, but I'm not sure what options are left.
I casted a wide net...+30 by lookingbutlost in IB
- First some background, I am a senior and am heading to a quant shop for full time this summer. This past recruiting cycle I received offers from Two Sigma, Citadel, Old Mission, Hudson River Trading, DE Shaw, Jump, and Five Rings Capital for positions ranging from pure dev to pure quant. I study...+25 by quantfin in TR
- Attached to the bottom of this post, you will find the Wall Street Oasis private equity resume template for experienced professionals, used by the WSO paid service and thousands of candidates to successfully land a job in private equity.
For those of you with deal or project experience coming...+23 by WallStreetOasis.com in PE
- Just saw on linkedin the following post from an IB recruiter:
"[...]a candidate we had offered a full time grad role to returned his signed offer letter. Issue was that it was his signed offer letter for one of our competitors - a novel way of letting us know he was declining...+21 by Monkeythejoe in IB
- Fellow monkeys,
Online probably isn't the best place to seek for advice but would like an external perspective regardless.
Some background: HYP undergrad, and a current 1st year associate at a BB Financial Sponsors Group in NYC. I recently got an offer to join a PE MF at another...+20 by haxx0r31337 in OFF
Upcoming EventsSee all
- Jan30Financial Modeling Boot Camp -- New York City, 1/30-2/18:00 to 5:00 EST Online