I was looking into interviewing for an Corporate Banking Analyst position on the Financial Sponsors team at a regional bank in NYC. They provide lending for lower middle market acquisitions and cover PE firms with <$500mm AUM.
If anyone works in the space and could shed some light, It would be greatly appreciated!!!
- Does anyone know what to highlight in the interview?
- What type of specific credit analysis that I should know?
- Should I know how to do an / model? Any particular part of it?
- What type of skills are mandatory?
- What the credit approval memorandums consist of?
- What justifies a sound lending issuance?
- What the due diligence process entails?
Thanks in advance to the brave souls who actually spread their knowledge on WSO.