Comments (60)

Most Helpful
  • Prospect in IB-M&A
Jun 25, 2020

I think the offers are going to come out tomorrow

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Jun 26, 2020

Thanks for the response, where did you hear this from?

Jun 25, 2020

too late if i apply now?

• Intern in IB - Gen
Jun 25, 2020

I'm an incoming SA at CS and I got my offer in September. Nowhere near too late right now

Jun 25, 2020

sounds good

Jun 26, 2020

how many apps I can submit doe? I'm interested in but also capital markets and credit investments group u kno

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Jun 26, 2020

Do you remember how long after your superday you recieved an offer?

• Intern in IB - Gen
Jun 26, 2020

Intern at CS last summer. Interviewed and got offer same day. Target school, non-diversity. Generally if you have a superday and don't hear within 1-2 days you're cut or waitlisted

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Jun 26, 2020

Does CS always respond same day? I'm also target, non-diversity. My final round was on Wednesday, so not yet 2 days, but haven't heard back yet. Do you think there is a still a chance I could get the call?

• Intern in IB - Gen
Jun 26, 2020

Had 2 other friends get offers at CS and they were on a slightly different timeline than me. We all heard back same day or day after. May have taken them an extra day to sort out candidates, but if you don't hear today I would bet on being waitlisted / rejected. I actually interviewed and got an offer Friday so maybe they just release offers Friday

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Jun 26, 2020

Today evening is when I expect us to start getting calls.

• Intern in IB-M&A
Jun 26, 2020

Received email from HR saying they are currently evaluating candidates and that there will be an update early next week. Not sure if that is a good sign or not.

Jun 26, 2020

Didnt get this email

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Jun 26, 2020

Did you get it today?

• Intern in IB-M&A
Jun 26, 2020

Yeah I received it like an hour ago. I have an exploding offer from another bank so I reached out to HR to get an update.

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Jun 26, 2020

Was the email a generic email with your name at the top (i.e. they sent it en-masse to a list of people), or was is specifically written for you by the HR person? (from what you can surmise at least)

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Jun 26, 2020

Ah ok, so no point waiting for anything to come through tonight? Offers will only be given out next week?

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Jun 27, 2020

news on Houston?

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Jun 29, 2020

Any news regarding offers coming out today?

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Jun 29, 2020

Any updates?

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Jun 29, 2020

When is CS handing out their offers? Any info would be much appreciated.

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Jun 29, 2020

They haven't gotten back to me yet. I'm sure they'll get back in the next few days.

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Jun 29, 2020

Man, CS really needs to play catch-up.

Jun 29, 2020

Maybe we'll called today?

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Jun 29, 2020

2 more hours till the end of the business day, lets find out.

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Jun 29, 2020

Isn't it unusual for a BB to wait so long before handing out offers? I thought offers were typically handed out 24-48hrs after superday - anything more means you are waitlisted/rejected. But its sounding like absolutely noone has heard back yet and its already been 3 business days since superday

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Jun 29, 2020

I think it's just different this year because of virtual interviewing and WFH. They're probably taking longer to coordinate and decide.

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Jun 29, 2020

That's fair i guess, although all the others banks seem to be doing it a little quicker. But not much for it now, other than just waiting

Jun 29, 2020

Do they have another superday round in the future?

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Jun 29, 2020

As far as i know, they will likely have another wave in the early fall (i.e. new round of applicants, first rounds and superdays). But this all depends on how much of their class they have filled before then - maybe they fill most of their class now (they have already handed out diversity offers). But it'd be worth confirming this with HR once the current wave's offers are out

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Jun 29, 2020

Do you get a call if your are waitlisted/rejected, or just if you are successful?

Jun 29, 2020

Apparently FIG offers just went out?

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Jun 29, 2020

Via call or email?

Jun 29, 2020

Idk, just saw the other forum.

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Jun 29, 2020

Seems like that guy is lying. I have a source that told me stuff hasn't gone out.

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Jun 29, 2020

I think so too

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Jun 29, 2020

Seems like we'll be waiting for a while still, maybe it'll be tomrrow

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Jun 29, 2020

yup

• Intern in IB-M&A
Jun 29, 2020

Heard someone from the other thread received an offer. Anyone else hear back?

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Jun 30, 2020

An associate told me today that they'd get back to us by the end of the week at the latest. Probably by Wednesday or Thursday. sorry that's not super specific

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Jun 30, 2020

So are generalist offers out then, if the guy on the other thread got an offer last night?

• Intern in IB-M&A
Jun 30, 2020

apparently he was expedited since he had another offer

Jun 30, 2020

Anyone hear back?

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Jul 1, 2020

Any news today?

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Jul 1, 2020
Comment
Jul 1, 2020