I am extremely excited for it. However, I just picked up the next gen consoles and I might wait until the game gets a next gen patch in 2021. I absolutely loved Witcher 1-3 with all the dlcs so I have high hopes for this game. Reviewers so far love it, only apparently it has a few bugs but by the time I play it should be fine.

Playing it on Ps4 Pro and performance is ok (framerate dips when driving) but man, the amount of bugs is pretty shocking and can really take you out of the experience.

Might put it down until they patch it up. Would rather experience it the way it was intended. 

Damn. That's frustrating. 

I haven't had a chance to play it yet, but I also got it for PS4 Pro. 

I never played The Witcher 3 on release, but I heard that was a shitshow too until they patched it. Luckily, I trust CDPR to actually care and try to fix the game. 

Commercial Real Estate Developer

I don't have much time to play videogames anymore, but ever since Medieval 2 Total War, I learned to wait at least 6 months before getting the latest hype. Everyone always rushes with broken games. Given the reviews I'm seeing, this is clearly another case.

Never discuss with idiots, first they drag you at their level, then they beat you with experience.

neink

Medieval 2 Total War

This brings back great memories playing as Venice. Have you played any of the more recent ones? I got Warhammer II which is pretty good but haven't tried the rest like Rome II, etc.

Quant (ˈkwänt) n: An expert, someone who knows more and more about less and less until they know everything about nothing.

Pierogi Equities

neink

Medieval 2 Total War

This brings back great memories playing as Venice. Have you played any of the more recent ones? I got Warhammer II which is pretty good but haven't tried the rest like Rome II, etc.

Italian factions were OP in that game. Especially Venice. Though the Turks late game was top.

I played consistently only Shogun 2 of the relatively recent titles and it's superb. Got Rome 2 years after it came out, still a let down. Warhammer II is also excellent but so detailed that I unfortunately will never have the time to learn properly.

Never discuss with idiots, first they drag you at their level, then they beat you with experience.

Dolores vitae aut quae ipsam et ab impedit natus. Velit architecto amet inventore. Iure ut repudiandae quia adipisci et corrupti adipisci. Dolores corporis consequatur non. Fuga sit qui dolores fuga et.

Rerum voluptatem optio ut porro nam laudantium. Nihil blanditiis quas a qui.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (87) $260
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
kanon's picture
kanon
dosk17's picture
dosk17
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
Jamoldo's picture
Jamoldo
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”