Hi everyone. Asking the community for some help on a couple of projects...
- I'm helping a D2C apparel portfolio company revamp their model so it's more investor-friendly before they go out and raise another round of capital. Since their main sources of revenue stem from FB and Google Adwords, I need to help them figure out what KPI's are particularly important for them to track and showcase. Part of the challenge too is that a customer ordering from FB may have some attribution from seeing Google Adwords and vice versa. Does anyone have a D2C model that ties/tracks marketing spend to revenue based on marketing channel? Any best practices you guys could share or KPI's you find particularly important?
- I'm helping another company in the beauty space create a spreadsheet model that allows them to better forecast inventory. Since a product typically has multiple components that have various lead times, it's important to understand bottlenecks, optimal order quantities, what components are shared across multiple products, etc. This is basically a supply chain/inventory planning exercise. Does anyone have experience with this or has a template/model I could refer to?
Thanks if anyone has insights to these or can refer me to someone appropriate
Investment Banking Interview Course
- 7,548 questions across 469 investment banks. Crowdsourced from over 500,000 members.
- Technical, behavioral, networking, case videos, templates. All included.
- Most comprehensive IB interview course in the world.