I know there's been threads in the past on Tuck, would love to hear some recent feedback on the program.
For anyone who attended/currently attends Tuck:
- What has your experience been like so far?
- Did you choose Tuck over an M7 program?
- What are you aiming to do post-MBA? (Fine if want to be vague for anonymity)
- What was your background pre-MBA? (Fine if want to be vague for anonymity)
- What fields and employers have you found to really love recruiting at Tuck?
I am still a few years away (at least) from enrolling at an MBA program, but I have recently really opened up to the idea of going back and getting my MBA after my PE gig.
Thanks guys. (PM works as well).