WARNING: Somewhat NSFW if monitor easily seen by peers.
So there's this bartender chick that I have an in with, long story short it's overtly indicative she want's String's D (actually verified, because we hooked up the first evening we hung out without hardly any badgering from me, which is what I normally have to do for one night stands); and possibly seeks access to my low 6 figure salary (I'd be OK with that, somewhat).
So bottom line, who here - NOT in college (although if you are, please feel free to share any exciting hook-up stories w/ slut bag bartenders, although I'm going to guess right off the bat you're lying, but that's OK long as it's entertaining) - works on avg. >70 hrs a week and has dated a bartender, casually to somewhat seriously for >45 days.
Simply, if you dated a bartender chick, did it blow, no more draining than a normal chick or decently awesome while lasted? And, would you recommend for or against, and few reasons why based on experience.
For add. detail if helpful, quick "+" / "-" bullets:
1. She'd fairly easily be in the top 3 hottest chicks I've dated thus far (already in top 5 for hookup). Unreal freaking real body
2. I thought her boobs were fake at first because they looked so awesome, but they're definitely not
3. She claims to really never do drugs, and her BFF/rommie verified this to a 3rd party
4. Was really cool around all my uncouth bro's, and they all gave me the thumbs up (granted this was based off of one night w/ alot of alcohol involved)
5. I wouldn't say she's "smart" (in the way dudes describe chicks to one another), but she's not stupid and is pretty easy to talk long as the convo revolves around pretty harmless topics
6. Very good blow jobs
1. From my extensive experience in both at dive bars and strip clubs, her profession is one click away from striper
2. I casually dated a striper once for a little less than 3 weeks, and they're f***ing psycho to the nth degree. Est. bartenders would be somewhere around n less 2 to n less 3 on the psychotic chick meter
2. Granted I said she wasn't stupid, but can see getting frequently annoyed by her simplistic view on sh*t vs my hyper critical and analytical bent on pretty much everything in personal conversation. ie, think I'd unintentionally piss her off a lot for no reason
3. Even if this deal actually worked well, I can't realistically see being with a chick like her on a go forward basis. May be a scumbag finance dude, but don't want to f' this chick over knowing that's the case at time 0
4. She intentionally has a Samsung Galaxy (sorry, that bugs me)
5. I'm pretty agnostic to what a potential GF is pursuing career wise, but it erk's me to be w/ someone w/ no dedicated goal
6. Concerned the blowie's will dissipate if we began to date. Say this because previous GF's continued accordingly, didn't really get that vibe from her
That was f'ing long, but feel free to weigh, and at least hopefully slightly entertaining for a morning read.