DBO Partners 2022 SA

Where is everyone at in the process? I'm from a school DBO normally doesn't recruit at, but wanted to know if anyone has done first round interviews. 

WSO Elite Modeling Package

• 6 courses to mastery: Excel, Financial Statement, LBO, M&A, Valuation and DCF
  • Elite instructors from top BB investment banks and private equity megafunds
  • Includes Company DB + Video Library Access (1 year)

Comments (29)

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Apr 19, 2021 - 1:57pm

To be frank, I think you may be a bit too late in the process. Many people have moved on to second rounds, superdays will be released later this week or early next week, and the entire process will be wrapped up by mid-next week.

Learn More

300+ video lessons across 6 modeling courses taught by elite practitioners at the top investment banks and private equity funds -- Excel Modeling -- Financial Statement Modeling -- M&A Modeling -- LBO Modeling -- DCF and Valuation Modeling -- ALL INCLUDED + 2 Huge Bonuses.

Learn more
  • Intern in IB - Ind
Apr 20, 2021 - 12:42am

They're doing first and second rounds this week and aim to have superday late next week. 

Heard comp and exposure to seniors are great but hours suck. Also the bay is expensive and seems boring imo

• Intern in IB - Ind
Apr 20, 2021 - 12:51am

The location also fucking sucks. Its some random building in Burlingame. Looks like a warehouse.

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Apr 20, 2021 - 3:42pm

Had first round last week but have yet to hear back, anyone else in the same boat or did all second rounds go out already?

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Apr 21, 2021 - 2:54am

I emailed like 3 weeks back and got the following response.

Glad to hear you're interested. Unfortunately, we are already pretty far along with our recruiting process at this point and are focusing only on a small number of colleges. Also, for future reference, you forgot to fill in the "learn about your experience at ____" part of the email. Just wanted to bring that to your attention for when you reach out to others. Good luck with the process and let me know if I can be helpful otherwise.

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Apr 21, 2021 - 9:11am

All good, I was super into the firm but bc casting a wide net I thought I might as well try to network there

• Intern in IB - Ind
Apr 25, 2021 - 6:34pm

Anyone hear back after second round about superday?

• Prospect in IB - Gen
Apr 25, 2021 - 6:36pm

My friend got a superday right after finishing his second round on Friday but turned it down.

• Intern in PE - LBOs
May 3, 2021 - 11:29pm

Did you hear back? I had my first round last week, so wondering whether I should follow up on the status or not. I was told that they'll follow up soon.

Start Discussion

Total Avg Compensation

June 2021 Investment Banking

• Director/MD (9) $911
  • Vice President (35) $364
  • Associates (203) $232
  • 2nd Year Analyst (115) $151
  • Intern/Summer Associate (97) $145
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (27) $145
  • 1st Year Analyst (420) $131
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (338) $82