Wall Street Oasis Notifications
Please tell us a little bit more about yourself to send you the most relevant notifications
Popular Content See all
- 11 Things Employers Tell Interviewees and What They Really Mean
1. "We Have a Very Flat Hierarchy":
We have a few VPs that take home all of the carry and three dozen Analysts grinding out all of our legwork because it's cheaper. All you little shits are replaceable and none of...+82 by PrestigeCaller in JOB
- I don't think there's already a forum on Goldman's 2019 IBD Summer Analyst recruiting process, so figured I'd start one. Please share insights/questions below! Is anyone else recruiting through the accelerated timeline?
UPDATE: HireVues were sent out on Friday, Apr. 20th...+30 by halonyc in IB
- You've probably heard this one before. "The only thing harder than breaking into private equity is staying in private equity". I would love to hear from people in the industry - what separates those who rise through the ranks from those who do their 2-3 years as an associate and...+28 by technocrat in PE
Fuck outta here! Stop giving these IG thots a platform for doing nothing. Thoughts? Forbes is known for missing on estimates, but this is just ridiculous.
Edit: Had some time this morning to dig through the numbers. Here's what I found strictly relying on the numbers in the...+24 by iBankedUp in OFF
- Cloud computing original Salesforce.com has been on a tear since inception:
However Investors have been divided on the stock.
[Joel Greenblatt has shorted CRM](https://www.barrons.com/articles/joel-greenblatts-investing-secrets-revealed-1476508887) using traditional value metrics,...+23 by CuriousCharacter in AM
- Attached to the bottom of this post, you will find the Wall Street Oasis private equity resume template for experienced professionals, used by the WSO paid service and thousands of candidates to successfully land a job in private equity.
For those of you with deal or project experience coming...+22 by WallStreetOasis.com in PE
- Mod Note (Andy): Below is a recent informal Q&A between a student and WSO Super User @thebrofessor". They gave me permission to re-post on the site so more people could benefit from his responses.
Original message from OP:
"What's up @thebrofessor",
I'm sure...+19 by AndyLouis in OFF
- I attended an Ivy, worked as an analyst at a BB/EB, and just began my second year as a pre-MBA associate at an upper middle market PE firm. My firm does not internally promote to senior associate and associates either go to business school or lateral to another firm. I'm planning on going...+19 by throwawayPEassociate in PE
Upcoming EventsSee all
- Jul18Financial Modeling Boot Camp -- Toronto, 7/18-7/208:00 to 5:00 EDT Online
- Jul19Rewind - PE Case: Valuing Integration Synergy in The Tech Space + Q&A – 12am ET, 7/19/1812:00 to 12:17 EDT Online
- Jul21WSO DC Meet Up: Sat July 21st, 1pm, Vapianos (all ages)1:00 EDT Washington DC, DC
- Jul23Webinar: IB & Finance Resume Advice -- 9pm ET, 7/23/189:00 to 10:00 EDT Online