Democrats Want to Flood the Border with 7,000+ Hondurans

14 days before the midterms and we have 7,000+ Hondurans banging on the doors of the borders wanting in. Democrats pulling the race card and cheering this mob on as usual.

Is this the last straw in killing the blue wave?

https://abcnews.go.com/International/trump-assert…

jobsnotmobs

Controversial

Currently of the opinion that we have caused this with our raising up dictators and arming them, as well as our demand for central and south american drugs that is ripping that region apart.

We kinda deserve this. I live in queens in a very highly dense latino area. Lots of migrant workers bum rushing trucks at 7am in the morning, looking to do some odd-end job. It's hella dirty theres trash everywhere. Yea, want to get out sooner rather than later, but illegals suck and its our fault for sapping their resources and enticing them to come illegally

jzplayinggames:
Currently of the opinion that we have caused this with our raising up dictators and arming them, as well as our demand for central and south american drugs that is ripping that region apart.

We kinda deserve this. I live in queens in a very highly dense latino area. Lots of migrant workers bum rushing trucks at 7am in the morning, looking to do some odd-end job. It's hella dirty theres trash everywhere. Yea, want to get out sooner rather than later, but illegals suck and its our fault for sapping their resources and enticing them to come illegally

Liberals: America is evil and as atonment it deserves to have its borders abolished. Also latinos are the working master race. Please vote for us.
Never discuss with idiots, first they drag you at their level, then they beat you with experience.

jzplayinggames:

What you just said here is absolutely insane and shows a complete and utter ignorance of Latin America.

Array

Stop giving aid to countries who look the other way with this shit. This is why we need a fence. These people have no more right to come here than anyone else waiting legally to come to this country.

Most Helpful

Maybe this is the softer side of me coming out, but I would have almost been predisposed to listen to their plight, but JfC--they are carrying Honduran flags like an invading army, for fucks sake! You're trying to escape Honduras but you're proudly waving its flag? For the life of me, I just don't get that. If you want to tug at our heartstrings then show some intelligence about it. Get yourself a bunch of American flags and carry the banner for the country that you hope to join. I guarantee that would win over many hearts and minds who might be otherwise skeptical of your intentions.

Array

“We simply cannot allow people to pour into the U.S., undetected, undocumented, unchecked and circumventing the line of people who are waiting patiently, diligently, lawfully to become immigrants in this country” — Barack Obama

This was before the Democratic Party was taken over by the far left whose goal is to simply destroy the country to usher the 15th coming of communism, because ''it has never been really tried before, trust me it works''.

Never discuss with idiots, first they drag you at their level, then they beat you with experience.

Do you really believe in the values Obama stood for though? Not his political stuff, but just in the part of doing what's good overall for the country? When Obama was in office, a lot of people said he was some radical. Now all of a sudden there seems to be this somber approach to Obama in favor of a lost democrat party, even though that wasn't the tone during his presidency. Seems like the Trump strategy might just be being replicated on the left. Kind of deteriorated the fabric of our processes and created the beast.

iBankedUp:
Do you really believe in the values Obama stood for though? Not his political stuff, but just in the part of doing what's good overall for the country? When Obama was in office, a lot of people said he was some radical. Now all of a sudden there seems to be this somber approach to Obama in favor of a lost democrat party, even though that wasn't the tone during his presidency. Seems like the Trump strategy might just be being replicated on the left. Kind of deteriorated the fabric of our processes and created the beast.
I didn't think Obama was a radical, I thought he'd be better than McCain, I still think he was, though not significantly enough, since Obama's foreign policy was the same Neocon crap people voted against. However, Democrats under the first few years of Obama are not on the same positions they are since 2015-16, especially on immigration and related. If there's something I blame Obama for, is the explosion of political correctness, hypocrisy and identity politics, for which he's certainly among the responsible institutional individuals (Mr. ''Can't say Islamic terrorism'').

You can also thank him for mocking Trump with ''at least I am President of the US'', which probably settled Trump's temptation to run, with the history you know.

The thing is, those who are funding this crap legitimately think it'll galvanize progressives for the Midterms by showing Trump is ''totally Hitler''. It won't. The no borders extremists, identifiable primarily as white, upper class, liberals roughly account to 8% of the US population and those will almost certainly vote anyway for Dems, because it's the activist base. Noone else shares their position among the moderates and undecided.

While you all are on here pushing conspiracy theories about certain people "funding" this immigrant march, with no proof, a bomb was discovered at a home of George Soros and a "suspicious package" has now been found at a Clinton home (both in the NY area). I understand political differences but this conspiracy bullshit has consequences. Wish we held ourselves to a higher standard than spewing Alex Jones level nonsense.

Array

BobTheBaker:
While you all are on here pushing conspiracy theories about certain people "funding" this immigrant march, with no proof, a bomb was discovered at a home of George Soros and a "suspicious package" has now been found at a Clinton home (both in the NY area). I understand political differences but this conspiracy bullshit has consequences. Wish we held ourselves to a higher standard than spewing Alex Jones level nonsense.

How do you know an Alex Jones supporter sent the bomb? How do you know a left winger or Soros himself sent it to smear Republicans?

Convenient as Democrats are catching flak for being the party of "mobs" bombs are sent to Soros, Hillary, and Obama to change the narrative.

buysidehotshot:
BobTheBaker:

How do you know an Alex Jones supporter sent the bomb? How do you know a left winger or Soros himself sent it to smear Republicans?

Convenient as Democrats are catching flak for being the party of "mobs" bombs are sent to Soros, Hillary, and Obama to change the narrative.

Is your reading comprehension total shit? I never said an Alex Jones supporter sent the bomb. I said these conspiracy theories are Alex Jones level, there is a difference. As for the rest of your post, smh. You've contrived a world in which some leftist sends Soros/ HRC a bomb to "change the narrative". Some of you have gone batshit.

Array

BobTheBaker:

It's sad. The same people causing the confusion and escalation are now complaining about the heightened tension and potential violence.

George_Banker:
It is also being reported that a suspicious package was also sent to the White House....I do not think this is just some Republican conspiracy.

I think Soros, Clinton, and Obama, is probably a little different than the White House. That place is a constant target. Soros, though Every conspirator nut brandishes his name as the enemy

Would agree with you but that Soros package is a notable outlier. As @iBankedUp" said

edit: package also found at CNN NY. Looking more and more like a politically motivated occurrence.

Array

real_Skankhunt42:
Uh, wasn’t the Republican House Majority Whip nearly murdered last year by an actual shooter? Check your privilege.

I am speaking against people pushing conspiracy theories in general, left and right wing. It just so happens that right now the right has been pushing this shit profusely. Prominent leaders as well not just fringe groups. This whole Soros shit is just another example of it. There is nothing we can do about nut jobs but we also shouldn't be stoking the flames. In my opinion, this is exactly what is currently going on with the right.

Array

Damn. I swore off political posts but here I am again.

Wtf do the Democrats have to do with any of this? If or when the caravan reached the border they'll be dealt with according to the laws that currently exist. Laws which were possible to change in the past two years that the Republicans controlled both the Presidency and Congress. How can you possibly blame the party with no power in the federal government for the past two years of Republican policy?

Even if you completely disagree with what the left wants this is next level delusion to blame all of this on the Dems. At what point in the past two years did the Democrats have the power to stop the right from changing federal immigration policy??

thurnis haley:

Wtf do the Democrats have to do with any of this? If or when the caravan reached the border they'll be dealt with according to the laws that currently exist. Laws which were possible to change in the past two years that the Republicans controlled both the Presidency and Congress. How can you possibly blame the party with no power in the federal government for the past two years of Republican policy?

Even if you completely disagree with what the left wants this is next level delusion to blame all of this on the Dems. At what point in the past two years did the Democrats have the power to stop the right from changing federal immigration policy??

Pretty simple. The reason why Democrats deserve the blame is because their donors are funding and paying for supplies for this caravan

buysidehotshot:
thurnis haley:

Pretty simple. The reason why Democrats deserve the blame is because their donors are funding and paying for supplies for this caravan

Ok. What is the evidence of that?

There is no doubt that we need to have strong borders but let's tie this to the world of finance. The greater the restrictions on people coming to this country, the more expensive labor will be. Privately held companies would experience a loss in earnings as would any publicly held company that hires these people. When a publicly held company's costs rise, its earning fall and so would its stock price Many companies in the US rely on cheap labor.

http://www.series7examtutor.com

I am not really referring to the crowd in the OP. I am talking about people who come here and do the jobs that people in the US and other people would not want to do. When people come here illegally seeking some type of asylum, a lot of them get paid very little, which is a benefit to our companies.

If we outlay slavery, prices of cotton will be too high and pantaloon will go up in price throughout the states.

Same shit argument.

Prices will go up, US labor will be used, unemployed and unskilled AMERICANS will do the jobs or they won't. In that case, automation or machinery will be invented or created to fill the gap.

I am sorry, but a functioning country needs immigration rules and laws. These people can claim asylum once they hit Mexico. They cannot wait for the nicer country to make their claim.

Build a wall and police it. Anyone caught employing a non-citizen should be fined into the dirt. Non-citizens should not be able to get ID's, use services, anything. This will make it so impossible for them here that they will naturally migrate.

And the party against this? Democrats. The party that does everything possible so non-citizens who come here illegally can function and live while staying in this county illegally - Democrats.

TNA:
If we outlay slavery, prices of cotton will be too high and pantaloon will go up in price throughout the states.

Same shit argument.

Prices will go up, US labor will be used, unemployed and unskilled AMERICANS will do the jobs or they won't. In that case, automation or machinery will be invented or created to fill the gap.

I am sorry, but a functioning country needs immigration rules and laws. These people can claim asylum once they hit Mexico. They cannot wait for the nicer country to make their claim.

Build a wall and police it. Anyone caught employing a non-citizen should be fined into the dirt. Non-citizens should not be able to get ID's, use services, anything. This will make it so impossible for them here that they will naturally migrate.

And the party against this? Democrats. The party that does everything possible so non-citizens who come here illegally can function and live while staying in this county illegally - Democrats.

At what point in the past two years did the Democrats have the power to stop the right from changing federal immigration policy?

I am not sure if I understand a couple of your points at the beginning.

If prices rise, consumers are worse off. This would be a debacle. Rising prices would surely lead to rising inflation, higher interest rates and lower stock prices. If wages rise, operating income will fall and so will earnings.

The people in Texas do not even want a wall and they are on the border of Mexico

Yankee Doodle:
Someone, give me one good reason why we should let this caravan in.

You are racist if you do not.

Porro rerum voluptas fugit quod. Atque facere nihil sapiente quia. Recusandae voluptas voluptatem ad. Dolores labore cupiditate et mollitia.

Nostrum recusandae quis voluptatibus itaque quam ea minus. Quis distinctio reprehenderit ullam iusto quidem. Qui consequatur aut neque dolor voluptatem ipsam quis. Ut ea alias et quibusdam.

Ut eos nisi eaque delectus ea. Ex exercitationem et deserunt repellat commodi voluptas officia doloremque.

Cum debitis beatae inventore explicabo. Molestiae quas omnis ipsum et consequuntur. Quisquam autem voluptas voluptatem ea exercitationem explicabo repellendus.

Error et ut asperiores qui. Consequatur mollitia molestiae perspiciatis et libero nam. Voluptatem provident minus laborum est cum quo nostrum. Veniam ducimus officiis et non odio quia repellat.

Earum repellat officiis voluptas molestiae est dolorem. Ab adipisci quam atque quis velit. Perferendis molestiae quia praesentium ex fugit. Eveniet nulla iste expedita molestiae harum nobis rerum. Illo unde quo a omnis vel explicabo. Et dolor voluptatem dolorem expedita quis ut est.

Odio necessitatibus eos sit hic eveniet et quia culpa. Vel quaerat laudantium et quos eveniet.

"If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them." - Bruce Lee

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (86) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (145) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
dosk17's picture
dosk17
kanon's picture
kanon
bolo up's picture
bolo up
Linda Abraham's picture
Linda Abraham
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”