I am looking for some advice on if there was any chance of an MBA at Harvard or Wharton, and if not, what business schools are possible?
- Summer Analyst Corporate Banking at international bank (think ), earned the highest performance rating out of all summer analysts, and was the only one to be offered a full time position.
- Worked 1 in year in their corporate banking rotational program until promoted early (normally the program is two years)
- Spent 2 years as an analyst working with their distressed portfolio (working with restructuring, insolvency, and refinancing)
- Promoted to managing my own book, which I have currently been doing for 4 months.
- Tier 2 University in Canada (think University of Alberta)
- Major GPA 3.62
- Cumulative GPA: 3.2 (poor first year performance)
- Student athlete and involved in numerous clubs
- Coaching youth basketball for years.