Has anyone completed this programme and has made it to London (M&A) positions?
I have received an offer with a scholarship from EDHEC, but I have to decide before I get other results from HEC, LSE, or Bocconi.
1. EU passport holder, but Eastern European descent
2. 1/99 GPA for my Bachelors Degree which is only known in Baltic States (studied for free based on grant) - english programme
3. Extra-curricular activities related to Investment Society. Also, obtained several merit-based scholarships during my bachelor degree period.
3. One internship in a German equity investment fund (Summer after graduation) and One internship, currently, in M&A boutique in Budapest (6mo internship).
4. GMAT 670 82% percentile, Q49 V33
I am not sure if I have a decent shot at HEC and LSE since these are my top priorities. I don't know if I should take the risk and lose the scholarship at EDHEC and wait for other results.
My goals: IBD M&A in London
Any suggestions are helpful