Last week a Tesla customer tweeted "@elonmusk can you guys program the car once in park to move back the seat and raise the steering wheel? Steering wheel is wearing" and within 30 minutes Musk replies with "Good point. We will add that to all cars in one of the upcoming software releases". This just goes to prove that Musk is open to new ideas and is willing to take advice via twitter. Read more here.
- Do you really Musk was already planning to implement the moving seat and steering wheel, or did he totally get this idea from the tweet?
- Are there any other CEOs that use social media as skillfully as Elon?
Find Your Mentor
- Increase your chance of landing a job by matching with one of our 200+ mentors.
- Our mentors are top employees at the most selective firms.
- Proven process with over 1,100 clients over 10 years.