Since its towards the end of most of our internships, what are you all planning on getting your managers / desk before you leave? What are some good gift ideas for a manager who is ~45 yrs old. There are about 12 people on my desk - I plan on getting a gift basket of some sort. What do you all think and what are you getting for your desks/managers?
Thank You Gift for Boss at End of Internship
Here are some potentials I thought of:
- Fruit Basket
- Nice Pen?
- Good bottle of red wine
- Expensive Bottle of Scotch
Gift for Interns
On the reverse side, if you were my boss, do you think it's appropriate to get your interns a gift as a thank you for their hard work? I know I would love any of the following gifts:
- ...or best of all, a full time offer!
Find Your Mentor
- Increase your chance of landing a job by matching with one of our 200+ mentors.
- Our mentors are top employees at the most selective firms.
- Proven process with over 1,100 clients over 10 years.