WSO Elite Modeling Package

• 6 courses to mastery: Excel, Financial Statement, LBO, M&A, Valuation and DCF
  • Elite instructors from top BB investment banks and private equity megafunds
  • Includes Company DB + Video Library Access (1 year)

Comments (22)

Feb 17, 2011 - 11:26pm

kimbo, are you in charge of the rodeo next year?

“Millionaires don't use astrology, billionaires do”
Feb 18, 2011 - 8:54am
Nouveau Richie:
kimbo, are you in charge of the rodeo next year?

He is running the mechanical bull booth.

If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses - Henry Ford
Learn More

300+ video lessons across 6 modeling courses taught by elite practitioners at the top investment banks and private equity funds -- Excel Modeling -- Financial Statement Modeling -- M&A Modeling -- LBO Modeling -- DCF and Valuation Modeling -- ALL INCLUDED + 2 Huge Bonuses.

Learn more
Feb 18, 2011 - 1:40pm

How much will it cost? Ill be in Latam hopefully by then, will try to attend XD.

Valor is of no service, chance rules all, and the bravest often fall by the hands of cowards. - Tacitus Dr. Nick Riviera: Hey, don't worry. You don't have to make up stories here. Save that for court!
Feb 18, 2011 - 1:46pm

It was $50 last time. Don't let cost be a factor. YOu are meeting bankers, traders, ER guys, hedge fund guys, PE guys in a personal setting that you won't get anywhere else. I made contacts at the last Rodeo like you wouldn't believe.

Feb 18, 2011 - 1:52pm

Nice!, I ask mainly because a Latam PE conference I reviewed was over 4k, if under 100 - 200 usd, I have my visa and as its only the cost of tickets so I can attend. Well, If all goes well, see you there too : D

Valor is of no service, chance rules all, and the bravest often fall by the hands of cowards. - Tacitus Dr. Nick Riviera: Hey, don't worry. You don't have to make up stories here. Save that for court!
Feb 18, 2011 - 3:35pm
goldari:
monty, can I ask why is it scheduled during most universities' winter breaks, most notably UT Austin and Rice?

if we push it back 3 weeks and your not at UT/Rice you will miss the chance to interivew with the firms coming. If you are then you will have a chance 3 weeks before actual interviewing on campus to meet people. That happen this year.. one rice student met someone at energy rodeo then was interviewing with same person few weeks later.. he got the job.

end of day i want you to have a chance to do 3 things... 1) get educated 2) get connected 3) get an internship

Feb 18, 2011 - 3:52pm

I like the fact that it is during winter break, otherwise it would be very difficult to shave off three days of school to fly down to Houston. This way, in the future the energy rodeo can get larger in scope as kids from the NE, Mid-west and Cali will be able to fly in near the end of their break for the program. At least that is true for me, the dates could not be any more ideal.

Feb 20, 2011 - 12:56am

Voluptatem aut occaecati nemo quo natus. Maxime aut provident eum provident. Enim ducimus explicabo omnis assumenda.

Quaerat quia voluptatibus eius veritatis. Ut numquam sequi id veniam. Autem tempora in occaecati dignissimos maxime ut molestiae consequatur.

Ut laborum nemo natus cupiditate quidem dolor aspernatur totam. Et doloremque inventore magnam dolor. Placeat enim molestias aliquid cum.

Start Discussion

Total Avg Compensation

October 2021 Investment Banking

• Director/MD (10) $853
  • Vice President (38) $367
  • Associates (226) $232
  • 2nd Year Analyst (136) $154
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (30) $147
  • Intern/Summer Associate (103) $143
  • 1st Year Analyst (496) $136
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (382) $83