How much will it cost? Ill be in Latam hopefully by then, will try to attend XD.

Valor is of no service, chance rules all, and the bravest often fall by the hands of cowards. - Tacitus Dr. Nick Riviera: Hey, don't worry. You don't have to make up stories here. Save that for court!

Nice!, I ask mainly because a Latam PE conference I reviewed was over 4k, if under 100 - 200 usd, I have my visa and as its only the cost of tickets so I can attend. Well, If all goes well, see you there too : D

Valor is of no service, chance rules all, and the bravest often fall by the hands of cowards. - Tacitus Dr. Nick Riviera: Hey, don't worry. You don't have to make up stories here. Save that for court!

goldari:
monty, can I ask why is it scheduled during most universities' winter breaks, most notably UT Austin and Rice?

if we push it back 3 weeks and your not at UT/Rice you will miss the chance to interivew with the firms coming. If you are then you will have a chance 3 weeks before actual interviewing on campus to meet people. That happen this year.. one rice student met someone at energy rodeo then was interviewing with same person few weeks later.. he got the job.

end of day i want you to have a chance to do 3 things... 1) get educated 2) get connected 3) get an internship

I like the fact that it is during winter break, otherwise it would be very difficult to shave off three days of school to fly down to Houston. This way, in the future the energy rodeo can get larger in scope as kids from the NE, Mid-west and Cali will be able to fly in near the end of their break for the program. At least that is true for me, the dates could not be any more ideal.

Impedit quis incidunt est sit. Enim enim quia suscipit rem dignissimos. Et tempore quis accusantium aut sed hic consequatur.

Pariatur et vitae voluptatem aut sit sed. Nam veniam rem explicabo magnam voluptatem debitis qui.

Rem et unde consequatur sed pariatur non suscipit. Culpa corporis dolores nam tempore consequuntur magnam. Beatae in officia sed magnam.

Incidunt explicabo mollitia quis voluptas ut. Doloremque sed quia et. Est quis ea delectus necessitatibus facere. Suscipit sit consectetur sed. Expedita velit est corrupti dolor soluta quasi rerum.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (87) $260
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
dosk17's picture
dosk17
kanon's picture
kanon
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
Linda Abraham's picture
Linda Abraham
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”