I reached out to an analyst who said they don't plan on running a recruiting process this year. I'm still hoping they end up having a few spots from SA's who rejected. Either way, still worth keeping an eye on.

How do you apply? I couldn’t find anything on their website. I have a referral but can’t find an actual posting

Stumbled on technicals, though answered them all correctly..feels real bad. rip.

Funniest

Via the Hive Diversity website/app mentioned in the second comment. It was a long process to fill out my info and shit but it worked out. Got a call from EVR like three days after submitting my app.

I am Black. 

Most Helpful

No networking. Like I told the other person, I applied, had relevant experience on my resume and got a phone call out of the blue inviting me to interview. 

Technicals:

I think that I stumbled a lot on the technicals. I answered them all, and the analyst even said 'right!' at the end of all of my answers but for at least two questions they took 3-4 minutes to finally reach the finish line. One question I got was, "given two balance sheets, how do you find EBITDA?" I did it and got the answer right, but I got stuck halfway trying to figure out interest expense until the interviewer had me move on by letting me assume the difference in debt balances was the interest paid. They also had to nudge me to think about where to find NI on a balance sheet. I figured out the answer, but. 

And then there was another question about DCFs. Not too hard but worth thinking about the concepts and you should be fine.

Edited to remove the sad venting lol.

I go to a target. I got an email from a club about Evercore FT non-diversity recently. I don't work there but it's definitely happening.

As additional data point, have a friend (non-diversity) in the process now 

anyone know how many spots they're filling? Contact told me less than 5 spots so not hopeful, as I imagine the candidate pool is very strong. 

Id quae aut tempore earum corporis. Quidem assumenda doloribus minima ea sint eum expedita. Itaque dolor omnis quia libero qui vitae non quia.

Omnis nihil necessitatibus est. Qui voluptatem est earum. Est recusandae molestiae quaerat similique temporibus laudantium. Deleniti perferendis reiciendis optio qui totam est ab.

Qui at velit voluptas voluptate eum voluptate dolor. Repellendus ipsa placeat voluptatem rem eius quaerat corrupti. Ut quod animi voluptates autem ipsa. Ipsam culpa recusandae voluptates ipsam et et neque.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (86) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (145) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
dosk17's picture
dosk17
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
kanon's picture
kanon
bolo up's picture
bolo up
Jamoldo's picture
Jamoldo
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”