WSJ:Here's the new full list of Wall Street banks getting a share.
& Co. LLC
Goldman, Sachs & Co.
Allen & Company LLC
Global Markets Inc.
Securities (USA) LLC
C.L. King & Associates, Inc.
Cabrera Capital Markets, LLC
and Company, LLC.
Lebenthal & Co., LLC
M.R. Beal & Company
Muriel Siebert & Co., Inc.
& Co. Inc.
& Associates, Inc.
Samuel A. Ramirez & Company, Inc.
, Nicolaus & Company, Incorporated
The Williams Capital Group, L.P.
& Company, L.L.C.
Wall Street Oasis Notifications
Please tell us a little bit more about yourself to send you the most relevant notifications
- WSO is excited to have the experts from Accepted on board to answer applicant questions in the business school forum. Here are messages from Natalie and Jen who will be checking this thread every few days: Natalie I'm here to answer any questions you have regarding Business School...
- Thank you to everyone on WSO for giving me the tools and courage to pursue this huge career change. After 6 months of slowly decaying in a middle office role, I was finally able to land a FO Coverage role at a BB (think Deutsche/BMO/UBS). Here is my story: My Background: I came from an...
- Attached to the bottom of this post, you will find the Wall Street Oasis private equity resume template for experienced professionals, used by the WSO paid service and thousands of candidates to successfully land a job in private equity. For those of you with deal or project experience coming...
- I've been asked to do an AMA a few times over the past few months and it's dead in the office so I figured I'd open myself up for questions. Brief background: - BS in Accounting from no name college with 3.0 - MS in Accounting from Indiana - 1 year in Big 4 (I knew I was...
- The 2017 Private Equity Industry Report compiled by Wall Street Oasis (WSO) provides insight on total average compensation, professional development, senior management and more. All statistics featured in the reports are based on 4,750+ user submissions from professionals in the...
- It's been a slow week and I'm not going away for Christmas so AMA time. Some background: Engineering major at an engineering-focused school in the Midwest during the crisis (graduated 2011) IBs only recruited for back and middle office positions Got a gig in capital markets at BB...
- Has anyone been hearing rumors on how bonuses are looking this year? WSP: *"An investment banking analyst should make $155, $180K, and $205K in years one, two and three (plus or minus $5-10K depending on how good or bad the bank did). Perhaps add an extra $5K to be safe this year given...
- Happy 2018. Going to start it off a bit heavy here. I think in the last ~5 years things have been getting worse for your typical fund analyst/PM, and I think the trend is only accelerating. When I say getting worse I mean the growth path and (especially) the compensation for your moderately...
- What are your New Year's Resolutions for 2018? Mine is to read more, whether that's for education or for personal enjoyment. Happy New Year to everyone and rock this new year.
- RBC Capital Markets made it in top 9 IB revenue in 2017, above UBS and below the rest of the BBs. Can any of you experienced professionals tell whether RBC is now considered a BB in the financial world? I know they also made it into the top 30 systematically big banks this year, the...
- So, this is something I haven't seen discussed on the site before in detail, only tangentially. Has anyone on here gone through the process of (or is knowledgeable about) starting your own real...
- I'm fine with wearing a nice suit and french cuffs when appropriate. But, day to day, I'm pretty casual. What schools require a collar (does HBS require it)? What schools would be ok with wearing a...
- Over the last 12 months, we have made a big effort to improve our hedge fund interview prep package by bringing to you relevant webinars with interview advice and actual investment pitch walk-...
- Does anyone have examples of what an experienced PE Associate's resume looks like? Can't find much information on the topic on WSO or elsewhere, and I'm planning on updating my resume to reflect my...
- I've been working for a large public real estate investment trust, and have been very taken back in just how much this place doesn't have their shit together. Basically what I am wondering is it par...
- Hey guys. I'm currently a uni student at a target school in Australia. I am thinking of becoming a prop trader probably at an Australian Prop trading firm like Propex. Does anyone here know of the...
- Hello all, I am currently going into my final semester at my community college before I graduate. I currently have a 3.87 GPA, I am a member of PTK National Honor Society, have won multiple academic...
- Curious if anyone can speak to what ACORE is like? I know they are a debt fund, but what is the company itself like to work at? Hours? Comp? Exit opps?
- So I'm in a situation where I have to act like I like my current girlfriend. I was living with her in her apartment and I lost my job, currently I'm looking for other opportunities. I don't like her...
- Curious about BAML's Industrials group (Chicago office) reputation, or any other insights that can be provided on the group would be greatly appreciated.
- I'm going through investors archive YouTube real estate interviews now but am still relatively ignorant regarding real estate leaders. I'm thinking along the lines of the Ray Dalios/Howard Marks of...
- Young team of ex-Greystar guys based in NY. Does anybody know anything about this group that they're willing to share? Thanks
- Curious if anyone has any color on the firm (culture, reputation, etc.) They're based in Vancouver BC. Appreciate any input.
- Curious if anyone holds assets that have longer term fixed leases (i.e. credit office tenants/grocery anchors/etc.) that term out at the same time the underlying debt on the assets do and what your...
- Does anyone have experience partially or fully converting small Multifamily (4-16 units) to an AirBNB? Would love to hear about people's experiences, advice, or dissuasion on pursuing this.
Investment Banking Resources
- Investment Banking Interview Questions
- Investment Banking Resume Template
- Investment Banking Cover Letter Template
- Why Investment Banking
- Investment Banking Analyst
- Investment Banking Industry Report
- Investment Banking Salary
- Investment Banking Hours
- Debt Capital Markets (DCM)
- Leveraged Finance
- Corporate Banking
- Jan 10 2018 - 7:00pm
- Jan 10 2018 - 7:00pm to 8:00pm
- Jan 15 2018 (All day) to Jan 16 2018 (All day)
- Jan 16 2018 - 12:00pm to 1:00pm