I was wondering if anyone had any experience with The final round of the Facebook Finance Intern process. The recruiter mentioned that it's 4 back to back interviews with 2 being behavioral and 2 cased based.
I previously interned in IB as a Sophomore (WF) but don't know how relevant IB experience is to an FP&A type role.
Wall Street Oasis Notifications
Please tell us a little bit more about yourself to send you the most relevant notifications
Popular Content See all
- Attached to the bottom of this post, you will find the Wall Street Oasis Investment Banking Resume Template for undergraduate students, used by the WSO paid service and thousands of candidates to successfully land a job in investment banking.
For those of you looking to make sure your CV...+100 by WallStreetOasis.com in IB
- Lol definitely want to hear what some of you have to say about this. I'm sure there are some good stories out there. +53 by Ivan Boesky in OFF
- So I go to a top school, so think Harvard, Yale, or Princeton. And coming in, I almost felt a sort of insecurity, because I thought that I would be up against the grinders whom I knew in high school, and against kids who went to the best boarding schools, which everyone knows prepare kids well....+52 by EarlFromUtah in OFF
- So we all know that expectations usually don't meet reality:
1. Banking -> PE isn't the multi-million dollar promised land
2. Academia to professorship is a nightmare process with slim chances of tenure
3. Becoming a doctor won't get you a job 'till 30 and...+22 by ThatOtherGuy in OFF
- I had a conversation with a close family member who was looking for my perspective on office politics / career. Through our conversation and for the first time, I realized I have an anti-institutionalism perspective on career. This perception of career / work / organization has served me well...+17 by Dedline in OFF
- This may be the wrong forum, but I want objective views (not a tirade with a hidden agenda to defend its use), on exactly the title question.
I watched some football this weekend (American football, not those skinny wimps kicking a ball around), and I noticed these guys are incredibly fit,...+17 by iBankedUp in OFF
- What are some factors that we should look out for while interviewing, that would either
* automatically ding us
* We should watch out for from the company's side+16 by GingerGuy in JOB
- What technological advancements or updated social norms are you not following? I like to think I'm a pretty forward-thinking guy but I still always prefer to pay with a card/cash, over using Apple Pay on my phone.
What are you old-fashioned about?+15 by GingerGuy in OFF
Upcoming EventsSee all
- Nov26Webinar: Real Estate Private Equity - Industry Overview -- 9:00pm ET, 11/26/189:00 to 10:00 EST Online
- Nov27Financial Modeling Boot Camp -- New York City, 11/27-11/298:00 to 5:00 EST Online
- Nov27Podcast: Starting over at 30 -- Hadley Harris (ENIAC Ventures) -- 11/2712:00 to 1:00 EST Online
- Dec03Webinar: IB Summer Recruiting 101 -- 9pm ET, 12/3/189:00 to 10:00 EST Online