So Trump recently released the first ever Fake News Awards. See below:
1) The New York Times' Paul Krugman claiming markets would 'never' recover from a Trump presidency
2) ABC News' Brian Ross' bungled report on former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn
3) CNN falsely reporting the Trump campaign had early access to hacked documents from WikiLeaks
4) TIME report that Trump removed a bust of Martin Luther King, Jr. from the Oval Office
5) The Washington Post's Dave Weigel tweeting that Trump's December rally in Pensacola, Fla., wasn't packed with supporters
6) CNN's video suggesting Trump overfed fish during a visit with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe
7) CNN's retracted report claiming Anthony Scaramucci-Russia ties
8) Newsweek report that Polish First Lady Agata Kornhauser-Duda did not shake Trump's hand
9) CNN report that former FBI Director James Comey would dispute President Trump's claim he was told he was not under investigation
10) The New York Times report that the Trump administration had hidden a climate-change study
11) In Trump's words, "'RUSSIA COLLUSION!' Russian collusion is perhaps the greatest hoax perpetrated on the American people. THERE IS NO COLLUSION!"
Thoughts? Have we ever seen anything like this in presidential politics? Has the media ever been this wrong about any other president 1 year into their presidency?