I read a discussion here which basically said; A girl who worked in BBH partied with her MD and SVP every night. One of those night she went out alone with her MD and the MD made a move towards her and she declined and let her go home. The girl told the SVP about it and told him not to report it just yet. Later she sued the company for sexual harassment. Apparently both SVP and MD got fired and she got a quarter million dollars. I am almost always by the women's side on these issues but this seems unfair to me. Am I wrong? If she was going out with them every night why is it the companies responsibility?
Wall Street Oasis Notifications
Please tell us a little bit more about yourself to send you the most relevant notifications
Popular Content See all
- Let's comment some of our favorite cringeworthy LinkedIn posts. Here are some of mine:
1. "Humbled and honored to announce that I have accepted an offer at company x..."
2. "Had a transformative experience attending company x's two-day leadership program..."...+200 by ThinkorSwim2015 in IB
- [The share of Americans not having sex has reached a record high](https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2019/03/29/share-americans-not-having-sex-has-reached-record-high/)
> For most of the past three decades, 20-something men and women reported similar rates of sexlessness. But that has...+31 by Bizkitgto in OFF
- Hi all,
Have been using WSO as a source of info for quite some time (soph year of college... now 3 years out of college) and decided to see if I could contribute in any way. I will try to be as responsive as possible to any questions you may have. See my story below:
Joined a consulting...+29 by PepperJackCheddar in PE
- What industries have you noticed that have continuous growth regardless of recessions?
Is there one particularly that surprised you?
Is there one that you think is not so safe anymore?+26 by isa2130953 in MKT
- AUGUST 2019 UPDATE: WSO Mobile App now live
Apple iOS: https://apps.apple.com/bz/app/wallstreetoasis/id1465745847
Google Play store (Android): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wso
**Version 1 includes just the very basics:**
1. browsing forums / latest...+23 by WallStreetOasis.com in IB
- Currently weighing two FT offers- one is an EB but in their boston office, the other is a less prestigious firm in NY. The boston firm is definitely a better firm and I'd rather work there, I'm just nervous about living in Boston because I grew up in LA and have worked in NY my past...+16 by Intern in Investment Banking - Generalist in IB
- As one of the lucky ones that came out of college in a bull economy, getting a job was easy even with my rockstar 2.4 GPA.
As someone that's planning on going back for a MSRED, i'm nervous about a possible slowdown and coming back out in a bad job market.
To those who actually...+16 by Dumpster Fire Yuppie in RE
- Mauris blandit aliquet elit, eget tincidunt nibh pulvinar a. Mauris blandit aliquet elit, eget tincidunt nibh pulvinar a. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Donec velit neque, auctor sit amet aliquam vel, ullamcorper sit amet ligula. Nulla...+15 by Prospective Monkey in Investment Banking - Mergers and Acquisitions in OFF
- Going off the other post about cringy Linkedin stuff, I still have not managed to find a single post on Linkedin that wasn't completely unnecessary. For me, I see motivational BS, humblebragging about their summer internships, and openly bragging about getting an SA offer. And don't...+15 by bigboibernanke in IB
- I'm sick of using a smartphone. It's adictive, unhealthy and I feel like I was way happier before this 24/7 online culture came about. However, I'm concerned about not being able to use Messenger or WhatsApp, Slack, maybe even Outlook for business.
Do you guys think it is...+14 by Det. Donald Kimball in OFF
Upcoming EventsSee all
- Aug27Financial Modeling Boot Camp -- Boston, 8/27-8/298:00 to 5:00 EDT Online
- Aug27Podcast: John Jonas (OnlineJobs.ph) – Free up your time -- 8/2712:00 to 1:00 EDT Online
- Aug29For 2 days only, FREE SC/PS videos on "GMAT PILL" mobile app!(All day) Online
- Sep03Podcast: Frank Rotman (QED Investors) - Getting to yes -- 9/312:00 to 1:00 EDT Online
- Sep10Podcast: Khaled Hussein (Red Door) - Trust the network -- 9/1012:00 to 1:00 EDT Online